Pre-Order Thread

Hope you did! Honestly as a huuuuge fan of pre reformation Dino Jr, I am a huge slacker on their stuff since then. I need to revisit all of their newer albums and pick up a few. I dunno if I'll pre order this one but I might pre order a hat! :ROFLMAO:
Same! Huge fan of the early stuff but I think I’ve only listened to Farm and I Bet On Sky a handful of times even though I do like them. Those are also the two new ones I don’t have on vinyl. I need to rectify that.

View attachment 89243

Thank you for posting this! One of my all time favorite bands!

Just received shipment notification on these Elbow reissues I ordered these last August.

View attachment 89242
Nice! I wonder if The Take Off and Landing of Everything and Dead In the Boot will be available. My pre orders for those got cancelled.

Edit:. It looks like the are!

Last edited:
Same! Huge fan of the early stuff but I think I’ve only listened to Farm and I Bet On Sky a handful of times even though I do like them. Those are also the two new ones I don’t have on vinyl. I need to rectify that.
Been a big fan since Green Mind.
The last album, Give a Glimpse of What Yer Not, is (IMO) up there with the some of the old school classics.

Also, I gotta say...the Flask is a little too extra.

Back