Pre-Order Thread

The only one I dont have is the 7" box set. I should bought one for $70 when they forst came put. Oh well!

I used to have all the 7’s but I sold them when times were tough a few years ago. Got a pretty good return for all of them so I wasn’t too disappointed. I remember not to long after Scott died they had the box set on discogs for like $30 bucks. Probably one of my most prized record possessions is the Frightened Rabbit EP. I think that is the hardest to find of any of their stuff.

Last edited:
89DA351D-5CA5-4574-9C6D-5188DCBD1996.jpeg

7C5B6FE1-9E14-4C4F-A40C-7CB602C9CFA9.jpeg

View attachment 89227
Hey I don’t suppose anyone could help a UK fan out and grab this and send to UK for me? Seems like they have temporarily stopped shipping to UK for some reason.
I collect all the variants and really don’t want to miss this one.
please let me know if this is possible. A long shot here but fingers crossed 👍🏻🤞🏻

I think I need to pick up Random Access Memories today, oh wait.

seems still to be widely available in europe

Edit : just saw, it´s on backorder supposedly back in press in July, but still no need to shell out big bugs for

seems still to be widely available in europe

Edit : just saw, it´s on backorder supposedly back in press in July, but still no need to shell out big bugs for
If anyone in the US needs a copy, they still have some at Acoustic Sound:

1614090424943.png

+ Dinked Edition 101
+ Released: 14th May 2021
+ Basin Rock / BR011LPD
+ 'Sonny's Orange' 180g coloured vinyl
+ 'Making the Bootleg' Art print designed by Johanna Samuels
+ 'Held' sticker set designed by Johanna Samuels + Basin Rock logo sticker
+ Heavyweight reverse board sleeve with UV spot gloss
+ Inner sleeve with lyrics
+ Limited pressing of 350

muffs-muffs-amped-non-exclusive

Muffs

Muffs​

Yeah I passed on the merch this time (though I do like it), but hoping I got in for the first 300!
Hope you did! Honestly as a huuuuge fan of pre reformation Dino Jr, I am a huge slacker on their stuff since then. I need to revisit all of their newer albums and pick up a few. I dunno if I'll pre order this one but I might pre order a hat! :ROFLMAO:

1614095730969.png

Back