Pre-Order Thread

1610404969565.png

Limited Edition Big Crown Deluxe Box Set includes:

– Opaque Green colored LP.

– 50 page children’s book inspired by the album. Written by Francine Prose and illustrated by Omar “El Oms” Juarez.

– Companion Little Crown / Big Crown 45 pressed on blue vinyl. 7″ features “It’s Yeti Season” with Malena Ruiz-Michels reading the book over a track by El Michels Affair & The Shacks.

– All of this comes in a beautiful collectable box set.

And the regular LP version here as well.

@Lee Newman

Both variants are sold out on Castleface so why are my emotions being toyed with
No, I know, I just remembered them posting that so now I'm very confused!

They don't usually let stuff go out of print forever, especially if it sells out fast, so keep an eye out. Might even order a repress asap, not sure.

So I fucked around and missed that live album by The Fall on Castleface. This post is my coping mechanism
Black available at Midheaven where a good amount of Castleface stuff can usually be found...

The new Superfly releases that @Skalap mentioned the other day have started popping up for pre-order. Here in the UK a lot of places have them at £29.99 plus postage. Sound Of The Universe has them at £25, so I placed an order there. @Mr Moore I seem to think you have picked some of these up in the past? The Laurent Petitgirard looks to be interesting. @Poly-Rythmo I assume you already have the other release?

Orchestre Poly-Rythmo De Cotonou Dahomey – Orchestre Poly-Rythmo De Cotonou Dahomey | Sounds of the Universe
Laurent Petitgirard – Suite Epique | Sounds of the Universe

The new Superfly releases that @Skalap mentioned the other day have started popping up for pre-order. Here in the UK a lot of places have them at £29.99 plus postage. Sound Of The Universe has them at £25, so I placed an order there. @Mr Moore I seem to think you have picked some of these up in the past? The Laurent Petitgirard looks to be interesting. @Poly-Rythmo I assume you already have the other release?

Orchestre Poly-Rythmo De Cotonou Dahomey – Orchestre Poly-Rythmo De Cotonou Dahomey | Sounds of the Universe
I have that album twice but from a 1983 Benin reissue so I'm looking to get this too. Probably going to buy from Juno as with postage to Norway it should be about £26 so pretty decent. It's a really superb compilation of their early singles - possibly their best single disc.

Superfly just added both to their own store a few minutes ago. @Bloodlemons you were also asking when pre-orders would open :

Jimbo Mathus & Andrew Bird album up for preorder:

Sweet. Instabuy for me. I hope it shows up in a timely fashion after its release. I never got my copy of Andrew Bird - Hark! It was scheduled for a Nov 13th release, got delayed to the 20th then got delayed indefinitely. I haven't heard back from Bullmoose on it, which is rare for them.

I like that cover more than the standard edition to be honest.

I like that cover more but only slightly. I feel like the original fits the LDR aesthetic.

And I hate the red vinyl. It doesnt fit the album at all and just screams "TARGET" (even though I know in this case, it's the same color as the overseas exclusive too). I may actually stick with the indie....

Back