Pre-Order Thread

Well you should definitely support Needlejuice's faithful 2 LP version above, but if you wanted something more bite sized and sequenced like an album, give the Too Many Records one a shot! I made my picks from my favorite demos and put them together in an interesting way, and I think you'll dig the ordering.

It's a crowdfund, you aren't charged til it ships, and we're already 1/4th of the way funded in less than an hour. Jump on board!

Well you should definitely support Needlejuice's faithful 2 LP version above, but if you wanted something more bite sized and sequenced like an album, give the Too Many Records one a shot! I made my picks from my favorite demos and put them together in an interesting way, and I think you'll dig the ordering.

It's a crowdfund, you aren't charged til it ships, and we're already 1/4th of the way funded in less than an hour. Jump on board!

I’ll wait for other options

Not a preorder but a repress. Looks like Intervention Records has more of their excellent Flying Burrito Brothers’ Gilded Palace of Sin reissue back in stock.

Not a preorder but a repress. Looks like Intervention Records has more of their excellent Flying Burrito Brothers’ Gilded Palace of Sin reissue back in stock.

Not on the page, but useful info mentioned in the email they sent out - "...Intervention has RTI replace its stampers every 500 copies..."

Highly recommend getting this if anyone is on the fence. Perfect pressing for such a classic album.

This baby funded in a SINGLE DAY. Absolutely wild. If anyone wants to jump on, you have 29 days -- and it will get fulfilled because it's 100% a-go! :) :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just got a "we oversold and are doing a second pressing" email so some of us are part of that too.
Ugh, I WISH i had gotten this email for the bdrmm exclusive they did, instead I got an email about cancelling my order.

I'll just have to hope they consider doing another pressing of bdrmm like they are doing with Bridgers 🤞

Back