Pre-Order Thread

These are beautiful!

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER (Ships for 3/5/21)

NIVA Edition
Audiophile Grade Two-Way Green Smash Vinyl.

ZEBULON Edition
Desert Sand + Neon Pink Smash with Desert Sand, Neon Pink and Black splatter

HOTEL VEGAS Edition
Desert Sand + Neon Orange Half and Half, with Desert Sand, Blue and Purple splatter

Each edition includes a 7” with the final track from the show, "Block Of Ice" pressed on Desert Sand colored vinyl. These limited vinyl editions will be released March 5, 2021, shipping to arrive on or before that date.

Back in September, OSEES performed a blistering set out in the desert at Pappy & Harriet’s, which aired on the LEVITATION Sessions streaming series.

The live album is now being pressed on 3 limited vinyl pressings via The Reverberation Appreciation Society record label. OSEES and the label are donating 100% of proceeds to independent music venues. Music venues have been hit particularly hard by the Covid-19 pandemic, with many in danger of closing their doors permanently. Unfortunately some have already.

The NIVA Edition proceeds will be donated to the National Independent Venue Association’s Emergency Relief Fund. The fund has been launched to raise money for the most vulnerable venues, and keep them afloat during these unprecedented times for live music.

Special editions for two independent clubs have also been created:

Zebulon Edition - benefitting Zebulon in Los Angeles, California

Hotel Vegas Edition - benefitting Hotel Vegas in Austin, Texas

Both venues hold a special place in OSEES history, and have irreplaceable roles as incubators of their local indie music scene.

"During this particularly hard year, it was a pleasure to work with our good friends over at Levitation and Pappy and Harriet's to reach out to some of our fans, if only for a fleeting hour. This is the proper plastic that came from that evening. We are trying to keep some of our favorite haunts, dives, glorious old venues and bars open through this triail, as it's obvious the lizards that make up the current administration have no real interest in extending any realistic help to struggling businesses.

Venues have been hit particularly hard by this and without them, there is no us....so this is a small token of appreciation and a grassroots effort to lend a helping hand in their time of need. Take care, be well and keep your eyes on the horizon."

- John Dwyer

@Dead C
Here it is, let me know if you find a shipping option cheaper than $20 friggin bucks though!

@Dead C
Here it is, let me know if you find a shipping option cheaper than $20 friggin bucks though!

Its only coming up at $6.99 for one copy for me. I tried something though and, if you put 2 copies in the cart, the shipping is $15.99. I wonder if it's just another glitch like with the Clairo release.

Since it's a preorder, but so limited, it might be worth ordering and then, if they don't adjust the shipping for you, just cancel it. That way you won't miss out.

Last edited:
Daaaaamn I just bought a copy of this on black vinyl :(

For anyone interested in this I would highly recommend tracking down/springing for the 200g/45rpm Analogue Productions version.
@Shaymoose if you got the 200g/45rpm press of this, you did good. The 200g press I have is one of the best sounding records in my collection. I highly doubt that a Walmart exclusive press is going to top this one.

@Shaymoose if you got the 200g/45rpm press of this, you did good. The 200g press I have is one of the best sounding records in my collection. I highly doubt that a Walmart exclusive press is going to top this one.
I have the AP version of this and it's awesome. I also have this orange vinyl version, strange that Walmart would do the same color?

curtis-mayfield-roots-orange-vinyl-orange-vinyl

Curtis Mayfield

Roots (Orange Vinyl)​

@Dead C

PERSONA 5 REPRESS AND PERSONA 5 ROYAL VINYL ISSUE!!!!!!!

TOMORROW AT 9 AM PST

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

Tagging @gouis @ayayrawn @Woob_woob @mitchell @Fillip J Phry @Max Sterling @lonestarlahr @duke86fan all the video game ost collectors/persona fans!!!! whoever else i missed, lmk!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy shit, I should not lmaoooo

@Dead C

Its only coming up at $6.99 for one copy for me. I tried something though and, if you put 2 copies in the cart, the shipping is $15.99. I wonder if it's just another glitch like with the Clairo release.

Since it's a preorder, but so limited, it might be worth ordering and then, if they don't adjust the shipping for you, just cancel it. That way you won't miss out.
yeah, I think my $20 shipping issue is an Alaska thing. They consider it international or something, no sweat.

1608142680664.png

Welcome Students to the New West University Class Of 2021! Applications are now open: this year all 2021 students will receive premium vinyl variants and signed editions.

Matriculate now and you'll get the required courseware needed to enjoy all the new releases from New West Records and Normaltown Records in 2021.

Class materials available on vinyl or CD:

Admission at New West University includes:

• Approximately 18 releases* from New West and Normaltown Records throughout the course of 2021, including these already-announced titles:
    • Aaron Lee Tasjan - Tasjan! Tasjan! Tasjan!
    • Steve Earle & The Dukes - J.T.
    • and more!
  • (New this year) Vinyl students will receive New West store premium colored vinyl variants and/or signed variants, whenever possible. Limited to vinyl students only, on titles where exclusive vinyl or signed variants exist, while supplies last.
  • (New this year) CD students will receive signed variants whenever possible. Limited to CD students only, on titles where signed variants exist, while supplies last.
  • All albums shipped to your door on or before release date (and sometimes even earlier!)
  • (New this year) A practical notebook for all your remote learning classes, featuring New West University mascot Ana Logue (who just received her master's degree)
  • Student discount: FREE shipping worldwide on everything in the New West store
  • Digital downloads of each release in MP3 and FLAC, 24 hours before release date.
  • Private email list just for New West University students to share class notes and collaborate on problem sets (no cheating)
  • 25% discount on our digital releases at Bandcamp.

Back