Pre-Order Thread

Stranger Things Season 3 Soundtrack UO exclusive
53348207_080_b

Highly recommended.

Whitney - Forever Turned Around

Indies Exclusive available from your favourite store.
Guess Me, Please

Santana's Supernatural getting a repress, due out 8/2.

Guess Me, Please
Price gouge me, please

New album from Body of Light out in late July.

Is there only the gold reissue or will there be two variants (black and gold)?
FWIW I’ve seen it posted on a few sites for pre-order. Okay Player and Amazon are the only ones that have overtly listed the translucent gold the others don’t show it either way. I does list on Okay Player that it is a “Special limited edition vinyl”

FWIW I’ve seen it posted on a few sites for pre-order. Okay Player and Amazon are the only ones that have overtly listed the translucent gold the others don’t show it either way. I does list on Okay Player that it is a “Special limited edition vinyl”
Well, Okay player keeps “adjusting” things on their site. Now their is a black copy for $25 and a gold copy for $35.
They also now have #’s
500 limited Translucent Gold
2000 limited Black

Well, Okay player keeps “adjusting” things on their site. Now their is a black copy for $25 and a gold copy for $35.
They also now have #’s
500 limited Translucent Gold
2000 limited Black
Now I am wondering if I am going to get the Gold or the Black version from my Amazon pre-order as the price matches the black but the image is clearly the gold (but Amazon’s tendency to group all versions under one listing sometimes makes the images unreliable and no where in the listing does it state “colored” or gold”) hmmmm....:unsure:

Back