Pre-Order Thread

Also Amoeba (Jun15 code gets 15% off). $21 + change shipped. And they have been boxing very good as of late.
Bull Moose has free shipping over 30 and no tax. If Amoeba started at the 19.99 price point then I'd definitely bite, but not sure why they're starting so high.

Bull Moose has free shipping over 30 and no tax. If Amoeba started at the 19.99 price point then I'd definitely bite, but not sure why they're starting so high.

No worries. I live center US so about same distance East or West. I like Bullmoose preorder service a lot BUT shipping damage has been eating me up. My last mile carrier handles my stuff great but maybe the sorter on the East side is revolting because of all the vinyl I get delivered.

The open ended Bullmoose boxes (which should be good as they extend out to protect corners) keep getting hit hard enough to ding corners. Between dinged corners and split seams I have been taking some hits this year from a number of sellers.

Amoeba has really upped their game on packing. Worth an extra $ or two to me. Solid boxes and a bit of bubble wrap.

And then there is PlainRoom...my preferred Gold Star shipper. PlainRoom is almost always packed with the best of care. Currently #1 for packed to arrive safely undamaged for my location.

No worries. I live center US so about same distance East or West. I like Bullmoose preorder service a lot BUT shipping damage has been eating me up. My last mile carrier handles my stuff great but maybe the sorter on the East side is revolting because of all the vinyl I get delivered.

The open ended Bullmoose boxes (which should be good as they extend out to protect corners) keep getting hit hard enough to ding corners. Between dinged corners and split seams I have been taking some hits this year from a number of sellers.

Amoeba has really upped their game on packing. Worth an extra $ or two to me. Solid boxes and a bit of bubble wrap.

And then there is PlainRoom...my preferred Gold Star shipper. PlainRoom is almost always packed with the best of care. Currently #1 for packed to arrive safely undamaged for my location.
Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out on my future Bull Moose arrivals. Their shippers have been great for re-use, but admittedly I also re-enforce the corners since those are the first to go (which is also why I hate VMP's weak cornered-boxes).

Looks like Beirut are reissuing their Back Catalogue
I am pretty stoked. I don’t have Flying Club Cup or Rip Tide and both are brilliant but their original press are a tad pricey. I am going to wait and see if they have a wider distribution than just the website. Hopefully I can secure em for a bit less (and free shipping). Like I said, really excited about this nonetheless.

Looks like Beirut are reissuing their Back Catalogue
I am pretty stoked. I don’t have Flying Club Cup or Rip Tide and both are brilliant but their original press are a tad pricey. I am going to wait and see if they have a wider distribution than just the website. Hopefully I can secure em for a bit less (and free shipping). Like I said, really excited about this nonetheless.

Ooh these have been on my wantlist for a while. Definitely let me know if you find them elsewhere and I'll keep an eye out as well

“This item can not be sold to country USA”. Damnit, trump.

Anyone got a link for USA gold?

PandTy

This listing shows the yellow vinyl in the 2nd picture: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QLSJBD7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This listing shows the yellow vinyl in the 2nd picture: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QLSJBD7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cool, thank you. For some reason I confused this with phrenology, which I prefer. Whoops!

Is there a thread dedicated to 7” Releases? If not, this is where this belongs:

Is there a thread dedicated to 7” Releases? If not, this is where this belongs:

I have that!

Thankfully I bought the regular MoFi of this last year and I'm not insane enough to spend that much coin on one record, but Joe Mac is (is he here yet?) and if my trip to Ireland pans out next year I am definitely stopping by for a listen.

Yeah I got the mofi release of blood on the tracks as well and totally agree no way i’d Pay that much for the box set. I’m perfectly happy with the earlier release

Back