Pre-Order Thread

Temporary Residence put up a bunch of restocks of previously out of stock items moments ago at noon EST. I was psyched to see the lmtd color vinyl Anniversary Editions of older Explosions in the Sky albums on there:

Just bought 3 envy records...... I need to log off for the day

Another campaign Fundraising compilation on Bandcamp. This time on joyful noise. All covers with bonnie prince Billie, Jolie Holland, why? Etc curated by cj boys
"A compilation of covers, each supporting a progressive candidate running for US Congress in November. Curated by C.J. Boyd and featuring a tapestry of artists, this collection of songs benefits congressional campaigns who are not accepting corporate PAC money, and who are fighting for crucial policies like Medicare for All and The Green New Deal. Help expand the Squad by buying these tunes."

I don't know anything about Sam Burton, but I like his sound on the first track from his debut album and the couple of singles that are also available:

0021830075_10.jpg

Joe Pernice releases an album of Barry Manilow covers

"The plan was to call this album, “Barely Manilow,” but Joe discovered that a tribute band had already claimed that name. And now, he’s pleased to have dropped the jokey title. “I want to avoid even a whiff of irony,” he says. “I remember hearing ‘Mandy’ as a kid, and it was so beautiful, I cried—and I was surprised by the tears. So I wanted to treat these songs with the same respect Barry did. I'm hoping my interpretations help them get inside people in a different way.”"

a2455652128_16.jpg

Could It Be Magic, by Joe Pernice

1601658946365.png

Childish Gambino - Because the Internet reissue on the way

Yes! I own the Deep Web Tour Edition of this, but started listening to the Dissect podcast on this album recently and wanted to grab the version with the lenticular cover and screenplay included and saw it was going for crazy prices.

Back