UPC: 602508119415
Release Date: 11/20/2020

Format:
  • Vinyl LP

$34.97
NEW

seether-disclaimer-ii-2-lp-raspberry-red-vinyl-2-lp-raspberry-red-vinyl

Seether

DISCLAIMER II ( 2 LP Raspberry Red Vinyl)
2 LP Raspberry Red Vinyl
ROCK
CRAFT RECORDINGS 257
UPC: 888072114449
Release Date: 11/13/2020

Format:
  • Vinyl LP

Collectable Properties:
  • Colored Vinyl

$29.97
NEW

seether-finding-beauty-in-negative-spaces-lavender-vinyl-2-lp-opaque-lavender-vinyl

Seether

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces (lavender vinyl)
2 LP Opaque Lavender Vinyl
ROCK
CRAFT RECORDINGS 259
UPC: 888072114494

Format:
  • Vinyl LP

Collectable Properties:
  • Colored Vinyl

$29.97
NEW

seether-karma-effect-burgundy-vinyl-2-lp-opaque-burgundy-vinyl

Seether

Karma & Effect (burgundy vinyl)
2 LP Opaque Burgundy Vinyl
ROCK
CRAFT RECORDINGS 258
UPC: 888072114463

Format:
  • Vinyl LP

Collectable Properties:
  • Colored Vinyl

$29.97
NEW

Good looking out.

I am going to hold out to try and land SS standalone down the road. You cop one?

Take this with a grain of salt from a massive Grandaddy fan who throws hyperbole on them with ease, but I just gotta say - these two extra records of B-sides make this worth it. In my opinion those extra records include some of their best work, as this was such an amazingly creative time for them. I'd been eying the 2LP 2011 press with just some of those bsides for years on discogs, which was always too expensive for me. This is also expensive! - it's the most I've spent on a single vinyl purchase - but Grandaddy is a top 5 all-time band for me, and getting all this music at $20/LP made me go for it.

New Charles Webster single from his forthcoming album. Includes a Burial remix of the track "The Spell" which had leaked on the net a long time ago but is finally coming out.

Also the preorder itself for the full album. Burial co-produced the song "The Second Spell" on the album too.

So far I can only get these through Bandcamp which is really expensive. If anyone can help and find another place that has cheaper shipping please post it. I checked Juno Records and Red Eye Records and they do not have these on there. Yet...

Take this with a grain of salt from a massive Grandaddy fan who throws hyperbole on them with ease, but I just gotta say - these two extra records of B-sides make this worth it. In my opinion those extra records include some of their best work, as this was such an amazingly creative time for them. I'd been eying the 2LP 2011 press with just some of those bsides for years on discogs, which was always too expensive for me. This is also expensive! - it's the most I've spent on a single vinyl purchase - but Grandaddy is a top 5 all-time band for me, and getting all this music at $20/LP made me go for it.
I didn’t think $80 for a 4xLP was godawful - a little high, but I also don’t feel like it’s going to be super accessible after this pressing or wind up on sale. Plus the 2xLP UK deluxe regularly lists for more than that (when it comes up).

1601379233848.jpeg

The EP (of the same name) that came out last year was 6 songs, this is like 13 songs I think

Ok cool, that makes it a little easier to order. I didn't see track info on Bullmoose so I Googled and saw a write up, but it must have been from last year. I don't always internet well.

Back