Pre-Order Thread

Kraftwerk albums reissued as limited vinyl pressings

Parlophone will issue eight Kraftwerk albums on limited edition coloured vinyl in October.

Autobahn (1974), Radio-Activity (1975), Trans-Europe Express (1977), The Man-Machine (1978), Computer World (1981), Techno Pop (1986), The Mix (1991) and Tour De France (2003) are the UK albums in question. Each will be pressed on 180g coloured vinyl (mostly translucent colours) and all come with 12, 16 or 20-page booklets.

GUNSHIP 7" Vinyl Bundle
This multi buy includes:
  • Black Blood Red Kiss 7" Vinyl
  • The Drone Racing League 7" Vinyl
Release Date TBC - Expected Release Early December

Black Blood Red Kiss 7" Vinyl
7" Single heavy red splatter on transparent vinyl. 300gsm fluoro ink spined sleeve.

Side A - Black Blood Red Kiss (Feat. Kat Von D)
Side B - Black Blood Red Kiss (Choir Noir Remix)

The Drone Racing League 7" Vinyl
7" Single glow in the dark green vinyl. 300gsm spined printed sleeve.

Side A - The Drone Racing League
Side B - Dark All Day (Power Glove Remix)

69490-507d8a5075d55fa4f549c2b6ad76be91.jpg

Also available individually

I'll never forget going to see them back in college and being shocked that everyone there watching were probably my age at the time...

Also I totally bought this just now. Thanks! All that was left were the white colored copies.
Same deal! First concert I *ever* went to was NFG opening for Blink 182 (a few days after 9/11 happened). Nostalgia factor here. Thanks for the link!

If, like me, you buy everything Dean Blunt is involved in or if you like awesome singer-songwriters and/or noisy, weird jungle from a mysterious performer who may be Mica Levi or Tirzah or Dean Blunt himself, you might be interested in one of these two new releases from Dean's World Music imprint.

The run is apparently pretty small and they've already sold out at Boomkat. Doubt these are getting a stateside release. They're also available at Bleep but they were a bit cheaper for me from Rough Trade.

If, like me, you buy everything Dean Blunt is involved in or if you like awesome singer-songwriters and/or noisy, weird jungle from a mysterious performer who may be Mica Levi or Tirzah or Dean Blunt himself, you might be interested in one of these two new releases from Dean's World Music imprint.

The run is apparently pretty small and they've already sold out at Boomkat. Doubt these are getting a stateside release. They're also available at Bleep but they were a bit cheaper for me from Rough Trade.

Thank you. I'm not super familiar with these artists but that Tirzah album from 2018 is one of my favorite things of all time.

Thank you. I'm not super familiar with these artists but that Tirzah album from 2018 is one of my favorite things of all time.
As with most Dean projects, no one is "officially" confirmed to be involved, so it may be all of them, or some kind of mix done by one or more, but there's definitely an unreleased Tirzah track in the mix. I think you'll dig it.

Back