Pre-Order Thread

New Open Mike Eagle up. Anime, Trauma and Divorce

Special Cover Leaky Guts Blood Splatter edition limited to 1000.

0021243436_10.jpg

Loving this though:
this will be the only pressing on blood splatter vinyl.
(there will be a standard black vinyl edition for traditional retail)

Every label should add that to the description.
Just imagine how some of these disclaimers would look. 😂

"This is one of 9 special color pressings of various quantities split between 6 retailers. Each will go on sale in the next 120 hours. Alternatively, you can get the standard pressing on Coke Bottle Clear at your preferred record retailer."

Just imagine how some of these disclaimers would look. 😂

"This is one of 9 special color pressings of various quantities split between 6 retailers. Each will go on sale in the next 120 hours. Alternatively, you can get the standard pressing on Coke Bottle Clear at your preferred record retailer."
Or “This is the standard black pressing at an elevated price based on FOMO. There will be multiple color variants available at all retailers in two weeks.”

Or “This is the standard black pressing at an elevated price based on FOMO. There will be multiple color variants available at all retailers in two weeks.”
Or every VMP pressing, “this special limited edition is only available through our store (we actually have no clue if it is available to people who aren’t members - so why should you?). It will look nothing like the picture above. All other details are also subject to change with out notification - including but not limited to: pressing numbers, packaging, track lengths and tracks, and rpm. It will ship approximately some time between 1 month and one year after all your friends have their less expensive versions. I mean what would you do with more time with your records?”

Last edited:
1597758515008.png

Just got my shipping notice for this.

1597760190361.png

Or every VMP pressing, “this special limited edition is only available through our store (we actually have no clue if it is available to people who aren’t members - so why should you?). It will look nothing like the picture above. All other details are also subject to change with out notification - including but not limited to: pressing numbers, packaging, track lengths and tracks, and rpm. It will ship approximately some time between 1 month and one year after all your friends have their less expensive versions. I mean what would you do with more time with your records?”
“We can neither confirm nor disconfirm whether the jacket is tip-on.”

Thats a price I can handle

Ya, I agree. IMO this is the way to do it. I'm okay with paying a little extra as a big fan to get the alternate cover, extra art prints, and sick splatter vinyl, but I think that there should always be a reasonably priced retail version that is at least advertised at the same time as the limited version.

Ya, I agree. IMO this is the way to do it. I'm okay with paying a little extra as a big fan to get the alternate cover, extra art prints, and sick splatter vinyl, but I think that there should always be a reasonably priced retail version that is at least advertised at the same time as the limited version.

I appreciate his openness about the standard press. The extras/splatter really look great and with my b-day coming up, I'll certainly entertain the thought of treating myself....but that price is a hard sell with the wife

Back