Pre-Order Thread

Dream poppers and shoegazers alike, look no further than here for your next purchase. Take a peek at the album on your streaming service of choice (their earlier stuff is more glitch tho)

code SWEET gets you 5% off

How does this album rank? Is the Shoegaze more prominent than the last one? I really like them, but the Shoegaze term is stretched more thin by them than I was expecting going off what everyone said about the last album.

How does this album rank? Is the Shoegaze more prominent than the last one? I really like them, but the Shoegaze term is stretched more thin by them than I was expecting going off what everyone said about the last album.
True. I’d say it’s leans more dream pop / indie rock than shoegaze. Ethereal vocals with electronic noises, tight drums, jangly guitars. Almost get some Stereolab vibes. Like if Men I Trust covered Emperor Tomato Ketchup.

Both of those are pretty readily available. New Adventures will run you a couple bills tho
Yeah, I was talking more content than cost.
NA was released during the CD boom and before digital usurped analog. It makes Green/Document much more available. Which is a good thing, as it makes it easier for new vinyl adopters to get exposure to the superior REM releases [ :cool: ]

Yeah, I was talking more content than cost.
NA was released during the CD boom and before digital usurped analog. It makes Green/Document much more available. Which is a good thing, as it makes it easier for new vinyl adopters to get exposure to the superior REM releases [ :cool: ]

I finally broke down and got a copy of New Adventures, which is one of my favorite records and I prefer it to both green and document. All I need is around the sun to have the full discography.

I finally broke down and got a copy of New Adventures, which is one of my favorite records and I prefer it to both green and document. All I need is around the sun to have the full discography.

There was a time when i thought about being an REM completist...but theres like 125+ Singles/EPs. I cant spend the next 40 years trying to track down 1st Pressings of all of those in addition to the Studio LPs.

Also the audio quality on the RSD Bingo Hand Job release was so shitty, It had to be purged from the Vinyl collection and got PIF'd. So that dream died a cruel death.

View attachment 61492

Have the black but I want this. Hope it comes to regular retail because Musictoday sucks

I can't wait to see what we get on the New Adventures re-issue next year.
There should be a mountain of material to sift through.

"Leave" is one of the best songs they ever recorded.

Back