Pre-Order Thread

Shit! Late.

Edit: I bet they did a 5 copy limit again

It was actually a 1 per customer situation on Newbury's Gibbs & Madlib. I was so confused to see a Newbury Exclusive preorder, that I was sure this was some old, deep catalog album for a minute. I'm so used to them doing these limited pressing of albums a year, or ten, later.

It was actually a 1 per customer situation on Newbury's Gibbs & Madlib. I was so confused to see a Newbury Exclusive preorder, that I was sure this was some old, deep catalog album for a minute. I'm so used to them doing these limited pressing of albums a year, or ten, later.

That's surprising. They have done pre-orders, though. They did it with the Czarface x Ghostface, but I'm pretty sure it was a 5 copy limit on that and it was overpriced. I was surprised that this was reasonable and only 1 per customer

Last edited:

In May of 2019, John invited a few of his friends to his living room to help record 2 intimate versions of classic JP songs. The purpose of the sessions was to raise money for the American Civil Liberties Union*.
Side A "Unwed Fathers" John Prine & Margo Price, accompanied by Jeremy Ivey & Kenneth Pattengale (of The Milk Carton Kids)
Side B "People Puttin' People Down" John Prine & Jason Isbell
Digital Download is included with purchase. Expected ship date for vinyl is August 26th 2019.
*Oh Boy will donate at least $8 from every vinyl sale to the ACLU

Just came across this new Khruangbin EP. Seems to be Japan only (for now?).
The translation is a bit whack, but I think it's a compilation EP.
There are also links to Tower and HMV on that page.

Here's a badly translated write-up on this from their site:

In the first tour of Japan in March, we will sell out all Tokyo 2 performances + Osaka performances, and Kluan Binh has already decided to return to Japan in Fuji Rock in July. With their cross-border sound with their own roots, funk and their own mellow groove, they are sure to attract Naeba's audience, they are special edition board commemorating the Fuji rock appearance "All is for you The release of "smiling" is announced! It will be released in two forms of domestic CD and analog on July 12 just before re-visiting Japan.

In this work, we have recorded all the 10 songs that have not been released yet and become the first CD from the singles and EPs released so far. There, they will be shown on the Japan Tour, and popular as a standard song for live "The Infamous Bill", "The Number 4", "Firecracker" also known in the YMO version, and the famous song of Serge Gensbourg "La Javanaise" The cover, etc., and the very cool water, and the sound with the organic chill groove will make everyone listen. Also, please pay attention to the artwork that their love for Japan appeared.

Last edited:
Just came across this new Khruangbin EP. Seems to be Japan only (for now?).
The translation is a bit whack, but I think it's a compilation EP.
There are also links to Tower and HMV on that page.

Here's a badly translated write-up on this from their site:

In the first tour of Japan in March, we will sell out all Tokyo 2 performances + Osaka performances, and Kluan Binh has already decided to return to Japan in Fuji Rock in July. With their cross-border sound with their own roots, funk and their own mellow groove, they are sure to attract Naeba's audience, they are special edition board commemorating the Fuji rock appearance "All is for you The release of "smiling" is announced! It will be released in two forms of domestic CD and analog on July 12 just before re-visiting Japan.

In this work, we have recorded all the 10 songs that have not been released yet and become the first CD from the singles and EPs released so far. There, they will be shown on the Japan Tour, and popular as a standard song for live "The Infamous Bill", "The Number 4", "Firecracker" also known in the YMO version, and the famous song of Serge Gensbourg "La Javanaise" The cover, etc., and the very cool water, and the sound with the organic chill groove will make everyone listen. Also, please pay attention to the artwork that their love for Japan appeared.

Was just going to post. I guess it's an EP compilation and some B-sides?

That's surprising. They have done pre-orders, though. They did it with the Czarface x Ghostface, but I'm pretty sure it was a 5 copy limit on that and it was overpriced. I was surprised that this was reasonable and only 1 per customer
if I remember correctly it actually started as 5 per customer but then pretty quickly changed it to 1 per customer

Tommy Guerrero - From The Soil To The Soul

BEWITH065LP__outside_front_1024x1024.jpeg

Last edited:
Also I think I ordered it? Got an order number but I'm not sure the address is right. Going to email them using google translate I guess.
Ordered as well. Took me awhile to figure out that they needed my name entered in Japanese characters. Good idea about emailing them. My confirmation is 98% in Japanese. Sure hope they come with an obi strip

Back