Pre-Order Thread

Signed versions here.

Signed versions here.

@Kyuuji

Signed versions here.

Oh nice. I don't love Hello merch's high shipping rates and their policy of "if something is lost, damaged, or stolen it isnt our fault" in days where USPS is such garbage.
But their packaging is honestly the best in the business and the owner Sam Means is a super awesome guy, and hooked me up with some The Format stuff BIG TIME awhile back to save me from flipper rates on eBay. Always happy to support that company.

Signed versions here.

I think the Black Pumas saw T Swizzle approaching their level of variants and said...nah, we ain't done.

Spotify “Fan’s First” exclusive colour pressing of this.
  • 11 bonus tracks including unreleased originals, live recordings and four cover songs
  • Deluxe gatefold LP with colored vinyl
  • Bonus 7” on black vinyl
  • New album design includes unreleased live and in-studio photos
  • Download card included

A new day means a new edition of Black Pumas.

I ordered Velvet Portraits from Vinyl Digital back in June. Realized I had not received it yet and sadly it seems they are still having issues sending things to the US. They offered a full refund, to hold it until shipping routes clear up or I can pay $10 more to have it shipped via DHL/Fedex/UPS...kind of a bummer. The album is hard to find at this point for a decent price.

Signed versions here.

There's an irritation in the signed being put up awhile after the variant, but then there's also the realisation that they're not going to stop signing albums or variants lol. So unless I'm going to try and get each one signed it makes the most sense to just stick with the one I have (cream, normal cover) that's mint everywhere but a small split on the top, and that I really quite love.

Still, should honestly be appreciated because it just compounds it's not worth chasing these things too heavily outside of ones that pass by and happen to make sense. Bandcamp one looks nice but you know there's a reason they went with 'MusicToday and the forever wait' first lol. Fiona Apple flashbacks.

I got a shipping notice for it today, did you?
Mine actually arrived yesterday! The variant is absolutely gorgeous imo too! Mine had a fair bit of surface noise on the first half of Side A so interested to hear what your experience will be, was alright otherwise and the music is obviously fan-tastic!

Last edited:
Back