Pre-Order Thread

I hope they are finally repressing their album. Maybe on a new colorway? Would be cool.
This is probably right. Now you might think, “given how many variants they’ve released, why would they tease this on Instagram?” The answer: announcing a new colorway for this album would by necessity also mean announcing the discovery of a brand new color never before seen by human eyes.

Listen up RPG/Square Enix fans! Got an email a little bit ago, restocks in the Square Enix store, for some rare/out of print albums. Albums from FF VII, VIII, and XIII, as well as Nier: Automata, Xenogears, and most importantly, the Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger arrangement album!

All are fairly expensive, and shipping is $8.99, but those prices are cheaper than 'Cogs.

Triple rarity for me here! Not only do I get to post a preorder here before someone beats me, but I also got to buy my white whale today at significantly cheaper than normal, and I'm actually making a vinyl purchase! This is only the third time this year I've bought a record. If I could swing it, I'd be getting FFVII and VIII, but alas, not going to go crazy today.
OMG... :eek::eek::eek:

Officially a vault subscriber thanks to the magazine being on hold. Used the gift card I bought at the start of the pandemic that appreciated. Give me some Cash. Question, when do I have to cancel to not have my card charged for the next vault?

Officially a vault subscriber thanks to the magazine being on hold. Used the gift card I bought at the start of the pandemic that appreciated. Give me some Cash. Question, when do I have to cancel to not have my card charged for the next vault?

90 days from your sign up.

Edit: assuming you mean tmr vault. What do you nean the magazine is on hold?

I signed up at the beginning of this month and I plan on canceling in September to be safe.

People are in the replies of Charli's announcement tweet posting pics of the eBay listings flippers have already made. They should have implemented at least a two-per-customer limit here but I'm thinking they didn't. It would be nice if they could go through the orders and cancel the ones where people clearly ordered a large number solely for resale value. This happened with a release in the hip-hop thread not too long ago but I'm assuming that was a much more independent release. Maybe if Charli sees it and raises a fuss to WB they will cancel the orders because it seems like almost none of her actual fans got one and the volume of eBay listings, at least to me, tell a pretty clear story of what actually happened here.

Fuuudge!! I was on a conf call and missed this completely. Damnit!

There is still an orange option at least

Seeing that this appears to be the standard edition, I bought the Target listing and put a request to Warner to cancel my existing preorder.

Back