Pre-Order Thread

The Bicycle Thief - You Come and Go Like a Pop Song 21st anniversary edition looks like a nice package.

"Available on the 21st anniversary of the album's original debut, September 21st, 2020.

- This record features a remastered color-in-color vinyl version of the 1999 album "You Come And Go Like A Pop Song"

- A bonus 7" yellow-vinyl containing the 2001 re-issue songs "Song For A Kevin Spacey Movie" + "Trust Fund Girl"

- Birthday Cake Rarities: a digital-download card with your vinyl that includes 24-tracks of demos, live tracks, and two previously unreleased studio tracks.

- A custom two-sided Bicycle Thief poster with notes from the original studio band.

- There will only be 500 copies of this configuration available.

- Once supplies run-out, this version of the vinyl will not be made available again.

- Each record contains a special, hand-crafted foil numbering for authenticity."

The Bicycle Thief - You Come And Go Like A Pop Song LP

IFR001-productMOCKup_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Woah, nice.

The Bicycle Thief - You Come and Go Like a Pop Song 21st anniversary edition looks like a nice package.

"Available on the 21st anniversary of the album's original debut, September 21st, 2020.

- This record features a remastered color-in-color vinyl version of the 1999 album "You Come And Go Like A Pop Song"

- A bonus 7" yellow-vinyl containing the 2001 re-issue songs "Song For A Kevin Spacey Movie" + "Trust Fund Girl"

- Birthday Cake Rarities: a digital-download card with your vinyl that includes 24-tracks of demos, live tracks, and two previously unreleased studio tracks.

- A custom two-sided Bicycle Thief poster with notes from the original studio band.

- Once supplies run-out, this version of the vinyl will not be made available again.

- Each record contains a special, hand-crafted foil numbering for authenticity."

r/UnexpectedKlinghoffer

GBA's first album now available for pre-order!
Really hoping they follow up with A Town Called Earth.

Pink Version for UK.

View attachment 57752

Also another variant here.

1595359684039.png

So crazy, I was just thinking about this album the other day. One of those great records you find by accident

Also another variant here.

View attachment 57778

That one is nice

Of fuck yeah, instant coaaaahhh-what-the-fuuuuuhhhhh! $50!

GBA's first album now available for pre-order!
Really hoping they follow up with A Town Called Earth.

I was listening to A Town Called Earth couple of weekends ago and Spotify decided to take it off their site when I was midway through the album. I checked and West Coast Bugaloo isn't available on Spotify anymore either. I wonder if there is a tie in with the repress(es). I am not sure how any of that works, but it was pretty weird (or simply coincidental).

I was listening to A Town Called Earth couple of weekends ago and Spotify decided to take it off their site when I was midway through the album. I checked and West Coast Bugaloo isn't available on Spotify anymore either. I wonder if there is a tie in with the repress(es). I am not sure how any of that works, but it was pretty weird (or simply coincidental).

Seriously? That timing is insane. Once, I was driving around listening to my free Sirius trial right when that trial ended...although I kind of thought that was deliberate. "Enjoying this? Pay up!"

Back