Pre-Order Thread

Grabbed one too. Came here to post this!

I bet they cancelled ones from people who ordered multiples.

That's my guess as well. Wish they gave a full album like The National for their fan club. I'd sign up for the pink version if they did

Yea don’t think there were a ton. I really would have preferred to buy from bandcamp but it seemed like their bandcamp got deleted?

I found their bandcamp again by searching for the gleam. but the yellow was still sold out.

Yea $40 for a 7” is pretty wild.

yea but to get first crack at tickets for them could be worth it in the right situation

www.snvinyl.co.uk

buying from them can be either a frustrating or a wonderful experience but they have so much stuff that only they stock in these parts. That said if youre in Scotland and he has a physical store thats not too far away (he’s near Larkhall) maybe that would reduce the randomness of some of the encounters they you can have with him. Its not cheap though, £64.99, although that less than I’ve paid importing from the US by the time you add postage and customs.
Thanks for that. Yeah pretty close to me. Will check that out.

Odd question... did anyone here pre-order the Sven Wunder bundle from Fat Beats and if so did it ever ship? Can't find my order confirmation email from May but did notice on my PayPal receipt that it has my old zip code for some reason. D'oh!
Shoot em an email. I order the Beastie Boys bundle from them and one of the LPs was delayed a few times so I had to wait about a month extra for it to ship. But their CS was nice and quick with replies.

Odd question... did anyone here pre-order the Sven Wunder bundle from Fat Beats and if so did it ever ship? Can't find my order confirmation email from May but did notice on my PayPal receipt that it has my old zip code for some reason. D'oh!

Fat Beats has customer service has always been fantastic with me. Bundling preorders to save on shipping, etc

I not only remember that but I remember it being like my only real worry for 2020.

That makes me wonder, with pant closures and stores being closed demand must be down and pressings still backed up.

So I'm not entirely sure the mid to late summer estimate is still true. I haven't heard any updates since before COVID.

Back