Pre-Order Thread

Katie Malco - Failures preorder

1590796572295.jpeg

Record Club
Hobbledehoy

In these extraordinary times, Hobbledehoy is shining a light on a series of brilliant records. Ranging from something this year and back to over twenty years ago. You get them all in the club, while supporting wonderful artists (and us too!)
* LIMITED SPOTS – Closing soon *
  • Curated series of 4 future releases selected for the club
  • Limited coloured vinyl for club members
  • 4 individual shipments to you as each record is made. First up is our 59th release, ETA early August.
  • Shipping worldwide via AUS/US/UK to keep postage down

Impulse bought this and now hoping there might be some city on film or kevin devine in the mix

Erykah Badu - Mama's Gun

1590870382963.jpeg

At this price, is it imported from Moscow?

View attachment 49699

At this price, is it imported from Moscow?

Almost $70 shipped. That is a harsh hit for what is likely to be a pretty good live lp. I wonder how much extra that is for the autograph? Ouch.

edit: answered my own question..$60-$28= $32extra for Auto. Double ouch.

edit2: came to $37 and change shipped central USA unsigned. Sadly, This one will not be gracing my “autographed” shelf. Hope it is recorded well. Sounds good on TIDAL.

Last edited:
Almost $70 shipped. That is a harsh hit for what is likely to be a pretty good live lp. I wonder how much extra that is for the autograph? Ouch.

edit: answered my own question..$60-$28= $32extra for Auto. Double ouch.

edit2: came to $37 and change shipped central USA unsigned. Sadly, This one will not be gracing my “autographed” shelf. Hope is is recorded well. Sounds good on TIDAL.
Too much of a money grab for a signature. Have you ever listened to her wife, Lauren Ruth Ward? Her record Well, Hell was one of my top spins from last year. I actually prefer her to LP.

Back