Pre-Order Thread

Just like 12" records, Ikea is my go to for 7" as well. I have one of these and there's maybe an inch gap in total. I have the Silversun Pickups 7" boxset, and put that at the back, as the records rest against the posts in the corners. I've had it around 2 years and have no issues. Also, they are $6.

A repress is finally on the way and should be available from your favourite store pretty soon as well.

PJ Harvey - Dry
Would hope that means all of them are going to be reissued.

So I picked up Yaeji due to you guys, hope your happy(will I like it?) And I picked up that Ibeyi "Ash" from XL also.
I prefer her first EPs - but I’m more than happy to have at least something on wax from her. But don’t get me wrong, it’s still a stunning record.
Now please, y'all send some emails to Godmode and ask for a vinyl release of her firsts! ;)

Thurston Moore - Trees Outside the Academy (Remastered)
Cream And Army Green Vinyl available from your favourite stores.

This might have been mentioned by someone already, but this was previously only on picture disc. Happy to see this happen

A repress is finally on the way and should be available from your favourite store pretty soon as well.

PJ Harvey - Dry

This one is a classic

While we're waiting for the Mars Volta reissues, here comes another Omar record:

Omar Rodríguez-López - The Clouds Hill Tapes Part I, II & III

IMPOSSIBLE KID RESTOCK :love::love::love::love:

Grabbed one, thanks a bunch. 🤘

Looks like Skelethon is also back in stock.

Back