Pre-Order Thread

New Disclosure album, here's their webstore exclusive

I too would love a Radio Head if anyone can help 🤘
Seems like they will be available to order online...Rough Trade UK has it up listed and says available to order soon, but I think it won't go on sale until the date of Love Record day-- June 20th

It says white vinyl limited to 1,000 but if they haven't remastered or done at a different pressing plant, then not sure how it is different from what exists outside of it being limited to 1,000. They already did a white vinyl pressing and people said it sounded awful.

Seems like they will be available to order online...Rough Trade UK has it up listed and says available to order soon, but I think it won't go on sale until the date of Love Record day-- June 20th

It says white vinyl limited to 1,000 but if they haven't remastered or done at a different pressing plant, then not sure how it is different from what exists outside of it being limited to 1,000. They already did a white vinyl pressing and people said it sounded awful.
All the more reason to give this one a try, plus I’m a radiohead collector ;)

I'm currently searching for the White Optimal pressing, but if this sounds as great(or let's hope better) I definitely want it.

Though I have to say I think I got the black Rainbo pressing and it doesn't sound that bad(though I'm also not sure if it is a Rainbo or Optimal🤷).

Fair enough! I can’t do the color variant thing. I have opted to only do it if the pressing is superior (or if I can sell my old copy to cover the cost of the new one). But I totally get it.
I have the box set of this and had the white, I actually made a Frankenstein box and put the white inside it...but as you said, it sounds awful so I’m up to franken it some more ;)

I have the box set of this and had the white, I actually made a Frankenstein box and put the white inside it...but as you said, it sounds awful so I’m up to franken it some more ;)
I think I lucked out with my black optimal pressing. It doesn’t sound too bad. Not my best sounding Radiohead album but still sounds pretty good to me.

The ones from United did. The UK ones from Optimal sounded great

Back