Pre-Order Thread

From Fiona's store.
All I have to say is ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why even send it to me, if you already know I no longer want it? Sending it to me is just gonna be a waste of time and gas from the mail delivery truck, because I'm gonna send it right back.

View attachment 46302

To make this all the more confusing, I just received a refund from the Fiona store. Got an email confirming it and it went back to my PayPal already.

I don't know why they are doing it for some but not others.

Last edited:
7D03840A-0238-4DD3-9B2E-B034B187C23D.jpeg

Muriel GROSSMANN – Juno Records

Not sure if this soon to be modern jazz classic has been posted yet. I think it may have been just released but I missed the preorder.

What in the hell is this? Look bootish to me:)

I'm not sure if it is or not, but apparently this was previously released on CD a couple years back.

FINALLY ON CD - PEARL JAM S SUPERB 1992 MTV APPEARANCE - PLUS BONUS CUTS Tailor made for a band like Pearl Jam, MTV s acoustic showcase ran as a regular feature on the channel between 1989 and 1999. In September 1992, Pearl Jam were invited to appear on the show, and provided a quite stunning performance, replete with stripped down versions of their finest numbers to date, alongside a couple of choice covers. Also featuring some fascinating and humorous between song- rapport from main man Eddie, this previously unreleased recording finally makes it to CD, more than 25 years since the original broadcast. Bonus cuts here feature further acoustic recordings, taken from the band s appearance at Neil Young s 1999 Bridge School Benefit Show.

Where did you find the 4 disc cheaper? And what did you say to them to get that offer?
I literally emailed to cancel and they offered. I sent them the banquet records link (my local record store) which is £37 and they refunded the diff

Back