Pre-Order Thread

white-stripes-elephant
White Stripes

Elephant
ROCK
THIRD MAN RECORDS 0535433
UPC: 093624944003
Release Date: 5/22/2020

2020 repress. "The White Stripes fourth album and major label debut mastered direct from the original, analog source from the 2002 recordings at Toe Rag Studios. Two 180 gram black vinyl discs, double-gatefold, printed inner sleeves and MP3 download card included. This album is dedicated to the death of the sweetheart. Still as poignant today as when it was originally released in 2003.

I'm guessing VMP will be getting a variant of this to go with their ROTM.

A limited edition 40th anniversary version of @joydivision’s ‘Closer’ will be released this July on clear vinyl - forty years on from its original release.

In addition to the LP release, non-album singles 'Transmission', 'Atmosphere' and 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' will be reissued with 2020 remastered audio - cut on 180g vinyl, featuring the original artwork on heavyweight board. 'Transmission' will feature an embossed sleeve.

Purchase here

IMG_20200513_101339.jpg

IMG_20200513_101348.jpg
IMG_20200513_101351.jpg
IMG_20200513_101353.jpg

Joy Division, Closer, 40th Anniversary Clear Vinyl. Already have this, but will prob get this version.

That’s a nice companion to the red debut ...can give my original a rest now ..hopefully a U.K. release announced soon

View attachment 46604

crack cloud
pain olympics
meat machine

dinked edition 52 - numbered* gatefold 180g dark green lp* + 7" of 2 unreleased tracks* + download (500 only) *exclusive to dinked (pre-order)

Crack Cloud - Pain Olympics

I like the frantic energy.

Streamed this 1st this morning and their EP. splurged for the Dinked edition. Sounded good. New band to me.

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-064!

If you want to know more about what we do - visit us in the Vinyl Clubs section!

Soul Step Records is proud to announce the release of the brand new LP from Cincinnati’s Automagik. It’s called “Fluorescent Nights.” Automagik is continuing their new sound building from the buzz generated from their previous release “Goldmine” that was also released on Soul Step Records.

“Fluorescent Nights” is Cincy Funk Pop to get your freak on with. What happens when you mix early Prince and have him make music with modern day MGMT? You would get this unique album. “Fluorescent Nights” is a funky and fun spin. A true danceable record from the old days - made by real musicians creating the most fun party you ever been to. This record is a night on the town with your best friends. Go grab those dancing shoes and put this record on.

The Cincinnati, Ohio quartet - guitarist/vocalist Zach Evans, guitarist/vocalist Devin Williams, bassist Jamie Rasmussen, drummer Andy Cluxton - have been on a recent journey of sonic self discovery; earlier incarnations of the band notched more than a few impressive accomplishments along the way. It was the death of Prince in 2016 that provided the inspiration and impetus to take Automagik in new musical directions, blending their already estimable indie rock skills with rafter-rattling soul and an infectious glamtastic dance beat to create a fresh hybrid sound that bowed to the Mecca of old funk/R&B influences and remained ferociously contemporary and forward-looking in its perspective.

The latest example of Automagik’s ass-shaking metamorphosis is “Fluorescent Nights,” a conceptual Saturday night dengue fever dance marathon that challenges listened to think while they get their groove on.

Soul Step Records will be releasing “Fluorescent Nights” by Automagik to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, May 16th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, May 18th. There will be a limited to 100 Fluorescent Green vinyl variant in addition to the standard vinyl.

IMG_9186.jpgIMG_9189.jpg

Joy Division, Closer, 40th Anniversary Clear Vinyl. Already have this, but will prob get this version.

Oh damn, that bundle is so tempting because those singles are unreal.

They did a 40th anniversary for Unknown Pleasures before which I have and it’s really really nice. The singles are tempting but are pointless because they’ll take up unnecessary space for me on my shelves... If they come out with the Substance compilation at some point, I’d grab that instead

They did a 40th anniversary for Unknown Pleasures before which I have and it’s really really nice. The singles are tempting but are pointless because they’ll take up unnecessary space for me on my shelves... If they come out with the Substance compilation at some point, I’d grab that instead
How can you mention pointless in combination with Joy Division?
giphy.gif

But yes, I totally get your point. ;)

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-064!

If you want to know more about what we do - visit us in the Vinyl Clubs section!

Soul Step Records is proud to announce the release of the brand new LP from Cincinnati’s Automagik. It’s called “Fluorescent Nights.” Automagik is continuing their new sound building from the buzz generated from their previous release “Goldmine” that was also released on Soul Step Records.

“Fluorescent Nights” is Cincy Funk Pop to get your freak on with. What happens when you mix early Prince and have him make music with modern day MGMT? You would get this unique album. “Fluorescent Nights” is a funky and fun spin. A true danceable record from the old days - made by real musicians creating the most fun party you ever been to. This record is a night on the town with your best friends. Go grab those dancing shoes and put this record on.

The Cincinnati, Ohio quartet - guitarist/vocalist Zach Evans, guitarist/vocalist Devin Williams, bassist Jamie Rasmussen, drummer Andy Cluxton - have been on a recent journey of sonic self discovery; earlier incarnations of the band notched more than a few impressive accomplishments along the way. It was the death of Prince in 2016 that provided the inspiration and impetus to take Automagik in new musical directions, blending their already estimable indie rock skills with rafter-rattling soul and an infectious glamtastic dance beat to create a fresh hybrid sound that bowed to the Mecca of old funk/R&B influences and remained ferociously contemporary and forward-looking in its perspective.

The latest example of Automagik’s ass-shaking metamorphosis is “Fluorescent Nights,” a conceptual Saturday night dengue fever dance marathon that challenges listened to think while they get their groove on.

Soul Step Records will be releasing “Fluorescent Nights” by Automagik to Soul Step Record Subscribers on Saturday, May 16th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, May 18th. There will be a limited to 100 Fluorescent Green vinyl variant in addition to the standard vinyl.

View attachment 46633View attachment 46634

Any chance of eventually getting a press of their 2010 self-titled or Black Sundae? Those are two of my favorites.

Think they did Substance as a double album replicating the cd tracklist a few years back ..looks like we will get Coloured vinyl editions of Still and Substance in the future

Think they did Substance as a double album replicating the cd tracklist a few years back ..looks like we will get Coloured vinyl editions of Still and Substance in the future

They did. All four were remaster and reissued in 2015. This and last years colours were just represses of that so no need for anyone to double dip.

These are the substance and still from that run that I have!

There were US releases too and the median on Discogs is about what I paid. They are good presses and weren’t particularly limited so they should still be obtainable.

Abba - The Studio Albums box set

Back