Pre-Order Thread

Looks like Ulver’s first 3 albums are getting a set of black & coloured represses, not sure how widely available these are being made or not, only seen this link so far

Hoping this makes its way to the US soon, these albums are aces. If a Perdition City reissue were to happen I'd be ecstatic!

In case anyone here liked this shite album 🤡

Looks like Ulver’s first 3 albums are getting a set of black & coloured represses, not sure how widely available these are being made or not, only seen this link so far

They'll definitely have U.S. releases if it's Century Media.

Also Nattens Madrigal is one of my favorite albums of all time, already own the 2016 lavender repress and the texture of the cover is really cool, almost like a painting!

Ordered. Had to! In love with the shit album!

They're coming to WA Mu, which is a shit venue, but I'm probably gonna try and do it. I saw the Beast Coastal Tour back in the day when they played Neumos

Only show I've seen there was My Bloody Valentine, and I think the concrete box 'airplane hangar' aesthetic helped their sound. I've been unwilling to take the chance for anything else.

"Ida Mae’s magic lies in the sensuous dovetailing of two voices and the intimacy of their songs. Their chemistry on stage isn’t just a dramatic pose and is a truly captivating sight to behold. Hailing from Norwich and born out of Kill It Kid who established their credentials in the British Music indie Rock world, Chris and Stephanie present themselves as a sensual version of White Stripes meets Civil Wars meets XX. Singing together, the couple have an unusual ‘which-is- which’ dynamic. They have recently finished recording their debut album with acclaimed producer and friend Ethan Johns (Ray Lamontagne / Kings Of Leon / Laura Marling) set to release in 2019. "GENERAL: - Upcoming album produced by Ethan Johns (Ray Lamontagne / Kings Of Leon / Laura Marling)

Just listened to the 6 or so songs that are available on Apple Music so far from this Album, and I have to say, I really loved what I heard. I recommend snagging this one or at least giving the available tracks a listen on Apple Music or any other streaming platform.

The above is an Indie Exclusive release limited to 300 copies.

View attachment 3012

Just listened to the 6 or so songs that are available on Apple Music so far from this Album, and I have to say, I really loved what I heard. I recommend snagging this one or at least giving the available tracks a listen on Apple Music or any other streaming platform.

The above is an Indie Exclusive release limited to 300 copies.
Thanks, they are great and appreciate you posting this!

RIYL Veronica Falls, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, lo-fi pop

Janines self titled debut album

Last edited:

First four songs are bangers

RIYL Veronica Falls, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, lo-fi pop

Janines self titled debut album

So I listened to this Kris and ended up ordering it. I am enjoying being on N&G and this group in particular has already led to many great new discoveries this week!

I wish I could love it as much as I love E•MO•TION. :cry: Now THAT'S fantastic album from start to finish.
I love the fact that she took a risk to do new things with her music, to take it another direction. E•MO•TION is an amazing album but E•MO•TION PT. 2 would've been disappointing even if it was great. This for me is a more mature sound. Her coming into her own.

I love the fact that she took a risk to do new things with her music, to take it another direction. E•MO•TION is an amazing album but E•MO•TION PT. 2 would've been disappointing even if it was great. This for me is a more mature sound. Her coming into her own.
Agreed that part 2 would have been, in the words of Madonna, reductive. I guess my expectations are too high coming off of her magnum opus.

I do love the album but E•MO•TION ain’t All That, great record but can definitely think of other recent pop albums I prefer.
This comment matches the Supreme Court's definition of Fighting Words.

Back