Pre-Order Thread

Just saw this listing and came over hear to post it as well.

Pre-ording it now.
i gave it a first Spotify listen last night. Lapslet was a big hit in our house - never understood the criticism it got as a VMP release yrs back. Still spin that one today. In truth o likes what i heard last night but was exhausted and fell asleep. That’s not a negative on Album, i literally don’t know of an album that would have kept me awake.
Anyhow preordered it too !!!

Looks like it's Stars of the London Stage as orchestrated by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra

I was only trying to state that these are not the original recordings which I think should be included on the product page. No discogs listing I can find so that was the closest thing that popped up. Here you go.

Edit: Looking over again, this doesn't seem to fully match up either 🤷‍♂️

I think I'm the only one here who loves likes Sondre Lerche, but just in case, there's a preorder of his new album on clear vinyl (the only colored edition there's going to be, he confirmed it) limited to 250 copies.

1585233309245.png

1585235067613.png

On 8 May 2020 Loose will release Hurray For The Riff Raff’s first two albums, Hurray For The Riff Raff (2011) and Look Out Mama (2012) on vinyl - the first time the albums have been released on vinyl outside the USA.

1585234974730.png

View attachment 37840

On 8 May 2020 Loose will release Hurray For The Riff Raff’s first two albums, Hurray For The Riff Raff (2011) and Look Out Mama (2012) on vinyl - the first time the albums have been released on vinyl outside the USA.

View attachment 37838

Such good albums. Actually just sold my vinyl of Look Out Mama and it pained me to do so. Glad to see these back on vinyl.

i gave it a first Spotify listen last night. Lapslet was a big hit in our house - never understood the criticism it got as a VMP release yrs back. Still spin that one today. In truth o likes what i heard last night but was exhausted and fell asleep. That’s not a negative on Album, i literally don’t know of an album that would have kept me awake.
Anyhow preordered it too !!!

Apparently I didn't pre-order this through BM. Can't remember where I pre-ordered this from. I think I pre-ordered it, but can't remember now :ROFLMAO:

I hope they get around to Rock Crown too.
As fun as American Standard is, they grew a lot with the follow-up record.
Agree. "Lucky" and "Times Like These" are both good songs. I think Seven Mary Three was a casualty of being lumped in with some of their more butt-rock post-grunge contemporaries, but they had potential to transcend that.

New album from Russian electronic/pop artist Kate NV. Her new track just got BNM on Pitchfork too.

New album from Russian electronic/pop artist Kate NV. Her new track just got BNM on Pitchfork too.

Highly recommended! ;)
Ordered the Dinked Edition a few days back.

1585245398024.png

1585245447973.png

In the aftermath of the dissolution of adored emo / indie rock bands Mineral and The Gloria Record, songwriter Chris Simpson took a step back from making music for the first time since his mid-teens. And it was during this period where an affinity for the music of the 1960s and ‘70s such as Van Morrison, Leonard Cohen, Harry Nilsson, Bob Dylan, The Velvet Underground and many more, along with the freedom and expression of jazz and artists who radically followed their own vision, took root. With additional inspiration drawn from the arenas of psychology and eastern philosophy, the beauty of the natural world, Simpson’s children and wife, old Time Life books, and the self-stated immenseness of the universe, Mountain Time has become almost more of a state-of-mind than a moniker.

Back