Pre-Order Thread

I’m not super-certain if this is the correct thread for this post, but just as a heads up for folks, I pre-ordered Black Mountain’s Destroyer from Black Mountain’s merchandise team. I got an email today that the orders will be delayed (and that all pressings will be on white vinyl) and they won’t guarantee delivery by the 24th. They’re still expecting most of them next week and are sending out a digital download code on the 24th (release date). So that’s nice. Just FYI in case anyone was considering a buy. And again, apologies if this post should go on another thread.
Got that email too.
hmmm, I did not get this email. not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign

Grupo Fantasma - Grammy winning Latin music. Prince’s backup band for a while

Brownout - Latin style Black Sabbath cover band (Ozzy approved). Did something similar with Public Enemy’s Fear of a Black Planet.

Echocentrics - Collab with Natalia Clavier (Thievery Corp), Alex Maas (Black Angels), James Petralli (White Denim) and others

Spanish Gold - Collab trio with City & Color and MMJ members

Glorietta - Austin super group plus Nathaniel Rateliff

...all rabbit hole worthy.
ALL of those sound interesting!

yikes... how's they're refund/return service?
I’ve sent TTL an email with the pics asking for a replacement or refund. It says on their return policy that vinyl sales are final but to contact them immediately if there’s a damaged record or package, so here’s hoping they’ll do something about it. Haven’t contacted Amazon yet.

Back