Pre-Order Thread

Finally

Sunn O))) – Pyroclasts
sunn333_Purple_Holo_LP.jpg

Bandcamp Exclusive on Clear Vinyl

New pressing of Makaya McCraven - In The Moment (Deluxe) is up for preorder on Bandcamp

Looks pretty nice if I do say so myself.
Not to get FOMO started but if you don't buy this now, it will likely be very expensive through other means later on
EDIT: I now see that this was posted a few pages earlier, my bad. I'll leave it up unless people want it gone.

Last edited:
New pressing of Makaya McCraven - In The Moment (Deluxe) is up for preorder on Bandcamp

Looks pretty nice if I do say so myself.
Not to get FOMO started but if you don't buy this now, it will likely be very expensive through other means later on
EDIT: I now see that this was posted a few pages earlier, my bad. I'll leave it up unless people want it gone.
80 minutes of beat driven jazz on stunning looking vinyl? Yes please!

Seeing McCraven on Friday. Can't wait!

Oh lord, Williams and McCraven on the same day … Praise Rang and Hosanna.

EDIT: AAAANNNNNNDDD, I just got an email from the venue for the McCraven show on Friday stating: Makaya's ensemble features Tortoise's Jeff Parker on guitar and rising Blue Note Records' artist Joel Ross on vibes!

Last edited:
Oh lord, Williams and McCraven on the same day … Praise Rang and Hosanna.

EDIT: AAAANNNNNNDDD, I just got an email from the venue for the McCraven show on Friday stating: Makaya's ensemble features Tortoise's Jeff Parker on guitar and rising Blue Note Records' artist Joel Ross on vibes!
Damn! That's a lineup.

Amazing, first time on vinyl for both. Looks like there are three variants of The White (black, white and smoke) but only one of The Grey.

8767-agalloch-the-white-ep-remastered-slipcase-lp-4.jpg

I don't know if anyone here would be interested in this, but for those ex-scene kids (you know who you are lol), a pre-order for a certain "cult favorite" album is being reissued and released on vinyl for the very first time.

RIYL: Dillinger Escape Plan, Botch, FBTMOF, The #12 Looks Like You, Daughters, The Locust etc.

In my own account, you might want to give Muddy What? a listen:
www.muddywhat.de

Here's their YouTube channel:

And here you can order their new (unplugged) album on vinyl:
Muddy What? - Dancing In The Halls

Back