Pre-Order Thread

1603471035285.png
1603471043067.png
1603471054528.png

Warner already replied to my ticket saying "they're looking into it" which seems like CS talk for "ah fuck someone else brought this up".

I've been putting the jacket into a sleeve city outer and then putting that into the heavy pvc sleeve. I think/hope that's enough of a barrier to not cause any issues.

Luckily the black vinyl sounds great. But still. Paid for something I didn't get so that's a problem

Did you get any more info from cust service. I ā€œjustā€ got a generic response requesting pictures to detail the problem.
:).

I bought it because (1) I only have the black pressing of this, and it's my favorite OM album; (2) I want that shirt; and (3) I am a weak baby who has no self control
Haha, nice! I LOVE of Montreal. Truly one of the most unique groups out there.

Did you get any more info from cust service. I ā€œjustā€ got a generic response requesting pictures to detail the problem.
:).

Rebecca, said they have the warehouse and production looking into it and she thanks me for my patience and will let me know soon when she has more info.

Not feeling confident

trent-reznor-atticus-ross-soul-original-motion-picture-score-lp

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross

Soul (Original Motion Picture Score)​

View attachment 71477

Man... I still want them to reissue 2nd Stage Turbine Blade...

This small label did the first reissue for this cult favorite Post-Punk / Coldwave classic Picture One by the band Asylum Party. They are doing a second repress on 300 white copies. I HIGHLY recommend that you check this out if you are into Post-Punk. This is primo stuff and a hidden gem in the genre.

Seriously, this is amazing stuff... Trust me.

Back