Pre-Order Thread

I too am still tempted with this package

giphy.gif

I remember when I first heard the word tarmac and I'm like wtf is a tarmac -- you mean the plane road? *Sling Blade voice* Mmmhmmm

When I was a kid there was a house on my street with a sign out front that said "filé for sale" and after a good decade of going past it on a daily basis, one day I just exclaimed "GOD when are they finally gonna sell that file cabinet?" because I spent my whole childhood thinking that's what the sign was advertising. And my parents spent a really long time making fun of me for it.

...idk this is a pretty Louisiana specific thing and not even all that related to what you said but it's what came to mind so y'all're just gonna have to deal with it

When I was a kid there was a house on my street with a sign out front that said "filé for sale" and after a good decade of going past it on a daily basis, one day I just exclaimed "GOD when are they finally gonna sell that file cabinet?" because I spent my whole childhood thinking that's what the sign was advertising. And my parents spent a really long time making fun of me for it.

...idk this is a pretty Louisiana specific thing and not even all that related to what you said but it's what came to mind so y'all're just gonna have to deal with it
We still make fun of my daughter for thinking that Black Sabbath wrote a song specifically for a Robert Downey Jr Movie.

Back