Pre-Order Thread

There was something that they did differently from bullmoose... was it that they only shipped everything together in one shipment if you preordered multiple items?
Does anyone have a definitive answer on this? :D

I've purchased two preorders at once from Zia and they have sent individual records separately, but I've still gotten the free shipping.

Is that the answer to your q?

OSEES yearly 12" pre order available up until the 1st.

CF-134coverlarge_1080x.jpg

Sup freaks

Those of you that have been following us for a while will be familiar with our tendency to do a mailorder only 12" single at the end of the year and this year will be no exception. May I introduce WEIRDO HAIRDO. John's got quite a bit of tune here - stretched out laffy taffy style across side A is the 20 minute plus barnburner title track that's part acid trip, part psychotic workout routine. The eagle eyed among you will recognize Don't Blow Your Mind as the burnt-fringe Alice Cooper cover from the Zebulon live video...and it's backed up by a stately and synthetic pop turn with Tear Ducks. Altogether a very far out disc, and fittingly we're going to play it a little different this time as far as selling these -

1. You can preorder it here for the next week. Tell your friends. They won't sell out.
2. 5pm Pacific Time on the 1st, pre-order will close, and I'll get the records into production.
3. When they're done, we'll send em out. Probably December, maybe January, who knows at this point

We live in the future now. For our European friends we've got somewhat discounted shipping available if you're in France and slightly discounted shipping for if you're in the EU or UK too (can't be combined with any other records though, just this one). Limited to two per customer.

I've purchased two preorders at once from Zia and they have sent individual records separately, but I've still gotten the free shipping.

Is that the answer to your q?
Sort of. That’s what Bullmoose does too. There’s something that’s different about Zia, despite their stores looking almost identical. I just can’t recall what it is

So, I learned something today: the repress of Daft Punk's TRON: Legacy soundtrack was limited and probably worth around 100 bucks. But I also heard about something else?? I'd hold back on any ordering until I could be more certain though. :unsure:

So, I learned something today: the repress of Daft Punk's TRON: Legacy soundtrack was limited and probably worth around 100 bucks. But I also heard about something else?? I'd hold back on any ordering until I could be more certain though. :unsure:

Mondo will have their own edition. They posted a teaser yesterday

Hey I completely missed that this was coming:

Soooo, I can't find concrete info on it. If I buy right now does it ship now or is this a pre-order? If it's a pre-order what's the expected date? I cannot figure it out. But I have been waiting for this for forever

Hey I completely missed that this was coming:

Soooo, I can't find concrete info on it. If I buy right now does it ship now or is this a pre-order? If it's a pre-order what's the expected date? I cannot figure it out. But I have been waiting for this for forever

It should ship now! People are already receiving their orders from last week.

wow, didn't expect that so soon after Resident Alien but I'm sure not complaining. the Spacehog renaissance is upon us

Wow -- I looked at this several times today and my brain processed it as another version of Resident Alien.
Can't believe I almost missed it. I don't imagine 300 will last long.

Back