Pre-Order Thread

6LPs? Why not just get the Albums box set and have all the Suede?
I admit that I fell for this. I like curated box sets and had no suede on vinyl so far. The 2lp version of this seems to have a wide release and an indie clear version out for preorder now. There is also a us version with the band name changed ti0olondom suede

I'm not sure who this is exactly, but those variants all look like wax mages and are pretty sick.

One of my favorite artist discoveries of the last year or so. Highly recommend his work and specifically "Sonata de Grillo" if you are looking for a place to start.

Yes! I caved. This is my favorite album this year.
Mine too! (so far). I'm really interested to hear what kinds of alternate versions these are. I wouldn't normally go into something like this blind but I love these songs so much I'm sure this will be good. I wonder if they'll be more looser interpretations, more jammy, or maybe they'll do a Worm's Heart and make the slower songs faster and faster songs slower.

So it’s 25 years since war child released their famous compilation Help! recorded in a day by the biggest names then to benefit the charity. It’s getting a limited vinyl press (2020 copies) and will be out on 9/9. Great charity and it was a great little album, I’ve got mine ordered!

So it’s 25 years since war child released their famous compilation Help! recorded in a day by the biggest names then to benefit the charity. It’s getting a limited vinyl press (2020 copies) and will be out on 9/9. Great charity and it was a great little album, I’ve got mine ordered!

I don't really remember this one but was there another War Child album around 2005 or so with a bunch of the mid 2000s indie bands on it? This seems like a vague college memory that I have.

1598451875475.png

View attachment 63105

Whaat? How have I not heard anything about this? Any songs been released?

1598452409793.png

Back