Pre-Order Thread

I was buying the Attack On Titan soundtrack at 10:00am and when I checked out at 10:01, Bebop was sold out.

In stock...

dead-mans-bones-dead-mans-bones-exclusive-zia-exclusive-limited-to-500-sandstone-color-double-lp

DEAD MAN'S BONES

DEAD MAN'S BONES - EXCLUSIVE
ZIA EXCLUSIVE - LIMITED TO 500
SANDSTONE COLOR DOUBLE LP
ROCK
UPC: 045778704736
Release Date: 8/28/2020

The Christmas Time is Here 7" they did is awesome but didn't rise up in price an insane amount. I'm not sure that the 7" market is quite as popular as the 12"/LP market.
Meh... some of my sevens have quite frankly insane prices on cogs.

Why?!

I'm a Beck completionist but do I really need this? And for $50?

That looks nice.

View attachment 61216

Missed the mondo drop. GF wanted that color scheme. Glad I pre-ordered the Milan variant.

Meh... some of my sevens have quite frankly insane prices on cogs.
Maybe I'm wrong about that then haha. I've just noticed that 12" are more desirable overall and while I own about 700+ 7" records, only 2 or 3 are in my top 50-100 highest valued items on discogs...two of which are Frank Ocean and one is a subscriber only Numero 7".

TIL Ryan Gosling was (is?) in a band called Dead Man's Bones.

This is a great album. Perfect for Halloween too. My wife and I saw them perform at FYF Fest when this first came out and they had all of the kids (from the Silverlake Conservatory Of Music, I believe) performing with them. They're on the album too. Sirius XMU used to regularly play a couple of songs from this ("Pa Pa Power" and "My Body's A Zombie For You").

Back