Pre-Order Thread

For you Elbow fans, looks like they're reissuing their albums (or at least a bunch of them): Official elbow store

Good news is they appear to be available at uDiscover, sale-priced, and I assume you can stack a coupon as well:

But hurry because uDiscover's sale ends tomorrow! elbow

Last edited:
For you Elbow fans, looks like they're reissuing their albums (or at least a bunch of them): Official elbow store

Good news is they appear to be available at uDiscover, sale-priced, and I assume you can stack a coupon as well:

But hurry because uDiscover's sale ends tomorrow!
I actually didn't know these were out of print. Unfortunately only need Build a Rocket Boys and The Take Off and Landing of Everything.

But hurry because uDiscover's sale ends tomorrow!
Asleep in the Back is a classic for me now. I discovered it back in college.

But hurry because uDiscover's sale ends tomorrow! elbow
I only needed their first 3 on vinyl to complete the discography. I only wish these reissues were the 45rpm 2-LP versions previously released. But using the “comeback” code, all 3 for $50 shipped is a sweet deal!

1596196280229.png

1596196561710.jpeg

Mastodon - Medium Rarities, a collection of rare and live tracks plus one new one, went up for preorder today and as I was checking out sold out. So if anyone sees that anywhere holla, if you please. I can't justify the $73 it'll cost to ship it from England.

NA link: out of stock as of writing this.

UK link: still in stock as of writing this.

Edit: apparently you can still order it on amazon...

Back