Pre-Order Thread

Not a pre-order, but King Buffalo just put up the second pressing of Longing To Be The Mountain on their bandcamp. I highly recommend this album! And every order comes with a random poster they have laying around.
View attachment 55095

I will second this. Just listened to this and Orion yesterday while I was grilling. What a great record.

Not a pre-order, but King Buffalo just put up the second pressing of Longing To Be The Mountain on their bandcamp. I highly recommend this album! And every order comes with a random poster they have laying around.
View attachment 55095
This sold out on their bandcamp, but it seems they put some more up on their website! ✌

This sold out on their bandcamp, but it seems they put some more up on their website! ✌
These guys are fucking awesome. This is a great record and their variants are pretty sexy as well

• 0020612986_10.jpg

View attachment 55375

View attachment 55378

Wow, this is perfect for me. I have Saint Cloud and Cerulean Salt, so I need these. I'm very much invested in getting to know these records since Saint Cloud is my favorite record of 2020 so far. And my favorite song of 2020 so far is Fire off that album.

Wow, this is perfect for me. I have Saint Cloud and Cerulean Salt, so I need these. I'm very much invested in getting to know these records since Saint Cloud is my favorite record of 2020 so far. And my favorite song of 2020 so far is Fire off that album.
La Loose, from Ivy Trip, is my all time favorite Waxahatchee song.

Back