Pre-Order Thread

I pre-ordered the new Dylan record from jpc.de and in the last couple of days have received refunds to my paypal account for .71 euros and .43 euros. I just found this strange. Anyone else ever have this happen or know what those minuscule refunds are about?

I had that too on some other orders. I'm thinking it could be connected with the reduction of VAT in Germany from 19% to 16% to stimulate the economy a bit. That happened about a week ago so maybe open orders are being credited the difference.

New Lees of Memory (mems. of Superdrag) is out/up for pre order. This thing is really good, and sounds a bit more like their debut

Closer serious Sounds like Prince covering Soon by My Bloody Valentine. Really killer

12:01 at night is today 🤷‍♂️ made up for waking up at 7 to try to get some nike's and get a big fat L
giphy.gif

Instant purchase, big Jon Benjamin fan, when this came out I was in a vinyl lull and figured it would be available for awhile. I was wrong... haha. Eric Andre’s - Blarf did something similar.

Yep. Blarf was like $16 and I slacked on it. I'll tell you about the trainwreck of an interview I conducted with Jon Benjamin sometime. He's really cool, but the situation surrounding it was... awkward

Back