Pre-Order Thread

This is one of the rare times I'm psyched about an exclusive being put up for sale after the actual album's release. I wasn't so into the singles, and even the album, at first, but wow has it grown on me.
[/QUOTE
It's my AotY so far, so yes. More funds go to her I would assume, so even better ❤

Incredible album, I couldn’t buy this fast enough. She never disappoints.

It doesn't really seem that unexpected to me, honestly.
Okay but what if I said the connective tissue there is Josh Trank?

Edit: Also I didn't realize it was a score, I thought it was going to be contemporary songs. This makes more sense.

Edit edit: and now I realize that the link says it's a score and I just didn't read it. /giphy IGNORE ME

Edit edit: and now I realize that the link says it's a score and I just didn't read it. /giphy IGNORE ME

His work has always been really cinematic to me. When I interviewed EL back in 2012, I asked him about the way that he constructs his albums and he said "I want it to feel like film." This is always where I expected him to wind up.

View attachment 49503

Song For Our Daughter (SIGNED) (Marble Coloured Vinyl)

Limited Edition Marble Coloured Vinyl. There are a limited number of copies signed by Laura. These will be sent on a first order, first serve basis.

This is also my AOTY so far and buying this Exclusive is a no brainer for me. For those wondering, I pre-ordered the Standard-Edition on Black Vinyl from her Webstore a few days after the release (when no exclusives were available yet) and the Music Glue Support responded super quickly today and cancelled that pre-order after I bought the Limited Edition Marble Vinyl.

Back