Pre-Order Thread

Record store located in Arizona. Funny you say that because sometimes they do share exclusives with Bullmoose.

Nevada too. There are at least two in Vegas.

What's weird is that Zia was also the official record store of Coachella a few years in a row before the festival eventually started their own store.

rolling-stones-living-in-a-ghost-town-orange-10

Rolling Stones

Living In A Ghost Town (Orange 10")
ROCK
INTERSCOPE
UPC: 602507148355
Release Date: 6/26/2020

14 Dollars for what looks to be one song.

1587673676816.png

Fiona at BM

Add Plaid Room to the list:

So is anyone going to attempt to cancel from Fiona’s store to save the $8-$10 and order from Plaidroom/ Bullmoose? I’m leaning towards keeping my preorder assuming Fiona gets more money that way but curious what people are thinking.

So is anyone going to attempt to cancel from Fiona’s store to save the $8-$10 and order from Plaidroom/ Bullmoose? I’m leaning towards keeping my preorder assuming Fiona gets more money that way but curious what people are thinking.

I'm content to sit tight with my order from Fiona's store. I was happy enough to be able to grab it within minutes of it showing up there, no point regretting that now. Also, I paid about $28. Bull Moose is more than that (about $32) and Plaid Room is only $1 less. Different shipping costs might add to or subtract from those differences, but overall the original deal is looking pretty solid.

Last edited:

I don't think Fiona gets more money. She's not an independent artist running her own store. Her shop is run by a Sony company it seems.

I don't think Fiona gets more money. She's not an independent artist running her own store. Her shop is run by a Sony company it seems.
He seems to be peddling to the hype beast crowd... with claws, fortnite, action figures, gaming shirts?...

View attachment 42772

I would buy this in a second, but that price is bananas

I am fairly certain her store has a no cancellation policy.
From the site:

Please note that we are unable to cancel, change, combine shipping or add items to an order once it has reached the fulfillment stage. Orders are processed hourly Monday - Friday.

Although order change or cancellation requests are not guaranteed, we will make every effort to accommodate your request. For faster assistance, contact us via telephone within 24 hours of submitting your order.

Back