Pre-Order Thread

Steve Goodman was a well regarded folk singer with a number of satirical songs on life. Being a few decades ago, he wrote a song about repeatedly waking up and finding out he had ordered every late night TV Infomercieral item in his sleep while sleep walking as consumer goods start arriving at his door. Buying records in the 21st is kind of like that. New and Used vinyl pops up from all over the world on your interest directed internet feeds. And, it is just one click away 24/7. I know I'm guilty of some occasional late night buying (last night for example). I'll bet if Steve G was alive today he would write an extended verse to poke a little fun at our "condition".
Had I stayed up drinking last night instead of going to bed early, there is a 600% chance that I would have woken up today to the good news that I’d only spent $77 instead of the $122 that I‘d drunkenly decided to blow.

So Sonic Boom in Toronto just got their copies of the indie version of The Strokes. Ordered my copy from them last night and it's already shipped.

Thanks for this! Total winds up being $27, including shipping to US.

1587134491831.png

So Sonic Boom in Toronto just got their copies of the indie version of The Strokes. Ordered my copy from them last night and it's already shipped.

Sad they stopped their free shipping over $50 deal and recently upped their online prices across the board. Ordered a ton from them before they did. Toronto institution though, hope they make it through this.

Back