Pre-Order Thread

Saw this on Reddit. You can still get the signed variant here from a German site. After shipping to the US it's still $4 cheaper than the VMP variant which is ridiculous. But now I have 2 variants ordered :p

Latest Merge signing, Sweet Spirit - Trinidad

Only black vinyl (COVID-related?), and already a warning it won't ship on time

They don’t ship internationally but the earlier reply sorted me out. Thanks.
I ordered three new lp's from Main Street Music this past Sunday, and they were sitting on my front porch Tuesday afternoon. Same state, hours away from each other though. Also, a shout out and tip of the hate to all the carriers who are still bringing me vinyl during a time I probably shouldn't be buying any...doing my part to support Main Street Music and directly from the musicians. My mail lady is fantastic. She hides all my records on my porch so they can't be seen from the street, and they're out of the sun. She has a collection as well, and understands the concern. Love that lady!

Awesome. Done. Heads up for US buyers. Pricing is in AUD dollars. :). Two variants shipped was $88 USD.

Lucky! I bought 2 things today with my card (through paypal) without issue. This particular transaction failed twice until and i went and re-typed everything in. Variant was shockingly gone within 3 min! I know their stuff goes quick, but thought 2K copies across 3 variants would give people some time.

Lucky! I bought 2 things today with my card (through paypal) without issue. This particular transaction failed twice until and i went and re-typed everything in. Variant was shockingly gone within 3 min! I know their stuff goes quick, but thought 2K copies across 3 variants would give people some time.

Yes. You have to be creative. I put a record I didn’t want in, went partially thru checkout so it had my info typed in, then returned to store. Once it went live I snatched the variants, deleted the place holder, and checked out. Crazy crazed record buyer. Never know how long this stuff will last.

Pre-Order for a 10th Anniversary Edition of Wild Nothing's Gemini. The lmtd is color vinyl and is of 1000.

I came here to post this. I already have the Captured Tracks 10th anniversary edition but this is a great album and this edition looks really cool
Looks like it's sold out at CT but available at BM: - Wild Nothing - Gemini (Translucent Sea Blue Vinyl LP)

I have the purple one as well but I'm a sucker for this album and this feels like a definitive edition so fffffffffffffffffff

Well they usually announce the first of every month but they’ve already announced the new two months which is Isbell and Mt. Joy. Hoping that’s the case.

Back