Pre-Order Thread

Pre-Order Sacred Bones’ newest signee: Molchat Doma, an incredible post-punk outfit from Belarus first two albums reissued.

F3C765C6-8200-4EB8-BABA-F4BD2B570D46.jpeg
7DDAEE3B-E9ED-4833-9C8D-E66D25372646.jpeg

1580235746144.png

Our Lady Peace - Happiness...Is Not A Fish That You Can Catch (Import)

Amazon.ca has it for $26 shipped to the US and claims a 2/14 release date.

srcvinyl has it for significantly more and claims a 2/21 release date.

View attachment 30699

Oh shit I've been waiting for this for so long... Should I buy it? Or should I remember that I am poor and I would have to pay 80% extra in taxes?
choices-gif-10.gif

If you've never heard God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters by Moby, you really should. And Heat is one of the best movies of the 1990s. This may have been out for a little while and I'm shocked that I missed it.

heat-ost_1800x.jpg

New Little Dragon

Little Dragon - New Me, Same Us (Ninja Tune)
168671.jpg

Pre-Order Now
Vinyl 1xLP + Print + MP3
Orange vinyl
Exclusive print limited to 100
Hand numbered
Vinyl 1xLP + MP3
Orange vinyl
Vinyl 1xLP + MP3
Black vinyl
CD + MP3
Instant download of track Hold On with all pre-orders
Full release delivered on release date
Digital 24bit WAV / WAV / FLAC / MP3
Release Date 27.03.20

New re-press of Far's 'Water & Solutions' and Gratitude's 'Self-Titled' up over at Thirty Something Records. I got in on the first press and they both arrived in great condition from Germany. Both sound great as well

And another

23319E0B-44A5-45F9-BAB1-D2DFCCB710F8.jpeg

New re-press of Far's 'Water & Solutions' and Gratitude's 'Self-Titled' up over at Thirty Something Records. I got in on the first press and they both arrived in great condition from Germany. Both sound great as well

I'm glad I followed them on Instagram! I saw that post just a few minutes ago and I quickly ordered the dark blue copy that came with the flexi disc. I don't think they are planning on anymore repressings after this.

Cross post from the Jazz thread.

Tony Allen & Hugh Masekela - Rejoice (LP)

shop.worldcircuit.co.uk

‘Rejoice’ is a very special collaboration between Tony Allen, the legendary drummer and co-founder of Afrobeat, and Hugh Masekela, the master trumpet player of South African jazz.

Having first met in the 70s thanks to their respective close associations with Fela Kuti, the two world-renowned musicians talked for decades about making an album together. When, in 2010, their touring schedules coincided in the UK, the moment presented itself and producer Nick Gold took the opportunity to record their encounter. The unfinished sessions, consisting of all original compositions by the pair, lay in archive until after Masekela passed away in 2018. With renewed resolution, Tony Allen and Nick Gold, with the blessing and participation of Hugh Masekela’s estate, unearthed the original tapes and finished recording the album in summer 2019 at the same London studio where the original sessions had taken place.

‘Rejoice’ can be seen as the long overdue confluence of two mighty African musical rivers – a union of two free-flowing souls for whom borders, whether physical or stylistic, are things to pass through or ignore completely. According to Allen, the album deals in “a kind of South African-Nigerian swing-jazz stew”, with its roots firmly in Afrobeat. Allen and Masekela are accompanied on the record by a new generation of well-respected jazz musicians including Tom Herbert (Acoustic Ladyland / The Invisible), Joe Armon-Jones (Ezra Collective), Mutale Chashi (Kokoroko) and Steve Williamson.

Last edited:
ive been looking for you in the deals thread, are any sales on AA or Ostinato to be expected soon ?

Nothing so far. I still need to purchase their last releases Mogadisco - Dancing Mogadishu & Pour Me A Grog. They offered discount codes late December but these were not valid for pre-orders and more recente releases.

Back