Pre-Order Thread

I'm curious how this turns out. IT's supposed to be a Singer-singwriter record with just him Singing an playing guitar dealing with his divorce and Richard Swifts death.
Here's a longer article from Rolling Stone

Listened to the first single from this and was hooked. Pre-ordered the album instantly.

New vinyl set from the King.
I love the King but not '$250 for what most of it is due to the wooden box' love

thanks. I guess no limited ones this time around?

I saw this saying it is limited colored vinyl but I have never heard of this company. Looks like they are a record store out of San Diego. Looks like maybe all of them are colored vinyl because Barnes and Noble mentions colored vinyl too.

I saw this saying it is limited colored vinyl but I have never heard of this company.

Indie exclusive maybe? I might just wait and try to go to her show and get it there I guess.

1578690542090.png

83Xxbdb.gif

Two-time Grammy nominated Christian hard rock/alternative metal band, Red, has announced their seventh studio album, Declaration!

The album follows their incredible EP, The Evening Hate, which was released in November.

Notably, Declaration will be Red's FIRST EVER vinyl release! There is a black standard edition LP, and a deluxe red/black marble variant only available in the deluxe merch bundle (which includes a signed poster!) CDs are also available.

Red has never disappointed before! Their 2015 album, Of Beauty And Rage, helped me through some of my most difficult times in my life. All of their albums touch a deeper part of the human experience, both good and bad, and explores them intimately.

If you're a fan of Breaking Benjamin, Starset, Three Days Grace, Skillet or any similar bands, I strongly recommend checking out Red! 🤘

Don't know if this has been posted here but if you want to get Spoon - Telephono and Soft Effects EP on vinyl without shelling out hundreds on Discogs, there seems to be reissues listed for sale on Bullmoose:

Back