Christmas-Party-by-James-Curran.gif

Did somebody say Christmas avatars?

7FD04567-9D4E-4D4E-BD56-283C76310B58.jpeg

Edit:eek:ops
No one posting the Algiers or Pinegrove albums yet? Here we go:

Algiers: Buy There Is No Year now from store.matadorrecords.com

Pinegrove: Pinegrove - Marigold

Blue store exclusive limited to 1000 for Pinegrove
Thanks, missed the Algiers announcement yesterday. Is the dinked edition only on banquet?

Edit: oh jk, I see it is available from other UK retailers. Anyone know what the cheapest option would be? I like "Can the Sub_Bass Speak" better than the lead single so far.

Edit:eek:ops

Thanks, missed the Algiers announcement yesterday. Is the dinked edition only on banquet?

Edit: oh jk, I see it is available from other UK retailers. Anyone know what the cheapest option would be? I like "Can the Sub_Bass Speak" better than the lead single so far.
I haven’t listened to the new single yet but “Can the Sub Bass Speak” was such a great one off single. I guess it won’t be on the new album though.

For those that are still debating wether or not they should buy the Khruangbin compilation, here's another record to add to the cart:

Khruangbin - Live at Lincoln Hall (Japanese Limited White Vinyl)
10301356_5db917f33d4d3.jpg
I can attest to the purple vinyl of this sounding FANTASTIC for those doubting a live album mix.

I haven’t listened to the new single yet but “Can the Sub Bass Speak” was such a great one off single. I guess it won’t be on the new album though.
That's why I'm interested in the dinked version, because it is on the 7". Apparently the other versions have a flexi but I didn't see a description of what was on the flexi.

Not sure if this is the best venue for this bit of info or not, but I've exchanged a few emails with the Italians Do It Better label and they will have both the Blood Kill variant of the Chromatics' Kill for Love and the pink Night Drive back in stock in "a week or two."

i get so much anxiety about missing their updates.

Back