Pre-Order Thread

yeah this is lame. I bought one of the random color editions when I saw Suf in 2015 so I don't need this one. Glad that I already have it so I don't have to deal with a picture disc
There’s gonna be an indie version too based on his mailer. No need to fuck with a picture disc or overseas shipping.
IMG_4680.jpeg

Ghostface Killah/Set The Tone (Guns & Roses) (Black Marble Vinyl)@2LP

Ghostface Killah

Set The Tone (Guns & Roses) (Black Marble Vinyl)​

I’ve grown to hate preorders. I have stopped preordering unless I absolutely have to or unless it’s Amazon since they don’t charge until it ships.
I'm getting more that way. I think it's also that I now have a lot of the older records I want, so the reissues aren't pulling me to order.

BTW, gonna stop at Hi Voltage and Dirty Oscar's Annex on the way to Seattle on Saturday. Thanks again for those recs in the past!

I’ve grown to hate preorders. I have stopped preordering unless I absolutely have to or unless it’s Amazon since they don’t charge until it ships.
Unless it's one of my favorite bands I've taken a "stream it first" approach. If I stream it more than 3 times I'll consider buying it on vinyl.

Release date: 11 October, 2024

I hate feeling pressured to preorder something if I'm not sure if I like any of the singles enough to buy it. I know if I wait too long the variant I want will be sold out. If its one of my favorite artists then I will always preorder the album. I like being able to cancel my order if I decide that I don't like any of the singles as much as I thought I would or if something else gets announced that I want more than the album I preordered.

Release date: 11 October, 2024
My absolute favorite Ben Howard record, definitely picking this one up.

Back