Pre-Order Thread

1716476790397.png

1716476806311.png

1716476845704.png

1716476864555.png

Boo, the 20th anniversary deluxe edition of Seven Swans is a picture disc:

yeah this is lame. I bought one of the random color editions when I saw Suf in 2015 so I don't need this one. Glad that I already have it so I don't have to deal with a picture disc

Them joining the dinked collective last year has been pretty damn fantastic! No stalking all the uk stores and playing customs lottery!
Not sure how ugly international shipping will be but Pie and Vinyl still have stock

Ordered both variants

Other, not-as-fun-looking variants:

TTL Yellow, limited to 1000

UO Pink (same as the Rough Trade exclusive in the UK)

Spotify Fans First navy

So far I'm safe from ordering any other variants

Co-founder of Big Crown Records helped produce the album, so the label's store also has an exclusive, limited to 300 on burgundy-colored vinyl:

a reminder that the vinyl mix/master of this incredible record is WAY different and much more listenable than the streaming version. definitely one to have on vinyl if you dig the tunes.

i also think this is one of the best "bang for your buck" records in my collection, because every time i give it a spin, i end up walking around with a few tracks repeating in my head for a solid month. truly infectious pop songwriting.

a reminder that the vinyl mix/master of this incredible record is WAY different and much more listenable than the streaming version. definitely one to have on vinyl if you dig the tunes.

i also think this is one of the best "bang for your buck" records in my collection, because every time i give it a spin, i end up walking around with a few tracks repeating in my head for a solid month. truly infectious pop songwriting.
Genuinely the best album I've heard in about 10 years. And I agree! the Vinyl versions are waaaaaaay better. I have an mp3 rip of it that I end up listening more often than the OG digital. "Easy On Your Own?" is night and day different on the vinyl, it's much more shoegazey.

Other, not-as-fun-looking variants:

TTL Yellow, limited to 1000

UO Pink (same as the Rough Trade exclusive in the UK)

Spotify Fans First navy

1716484606073.png

Back