Pre-Order Thread

Thanks for this. I preordered a copy. Love this album.

This is my favorite song by them and it's on this album!

The Sundays are definitely a 90's cult band. 3 albums a tour or two behind each one then they stopped. Singer and guitarist married and settled down. People have been begging them to come back ever since.

I bought the red version of this a while back, played it once and remembered I hate this album and then sold it for about triple what I bought it for. Not doing it again.
Right? Why do they keep repressing this one while neglecting To Record Only Water… and Shadows Collide… two of his gems that need to be reissued badly.

The Sundays are definitely a 90's cult band.

What?
When did this happen?
Who downgraded them to "cult" status?

Tad is a 90s cult band .
Girls against Boys is 90s cult band.
Needs Atomic Dustbin is a 90s cult band
Binki Kill might be a 90s cult band.

But back when Dinosaurs roamed the earth, you could not escape the Sundays Cover of "Wild Horses". I think it even made it into a beer commercial at some point.
Do you know how many college kids had the "Reading Writing and Arithmetic " poster hanging in their dorm in 1991? You couldn't hook up in the girls dorms in 1993 without hearing Blind on repeat.

One could argue that the vacuum they created by going on hiatus instead of cranking out their third album lead directly to the success of The Cranberries and The Cardigans.

Cult band.....
This is what happens when you get old - history gets re-written without you knowing about it.

Last edited:
1715105154377.png

What?
When did this happen?
Who downgraded them to "cult" status?

Tad is a 90s cult band .
Girls against Boys is 90s cult band.
Needs Atomic Dustbin is a 90s cult band
Binki Kill might be a 90s cult band.

But back when Dinosaurs roamed the earth, you could not escape the Sundays Cover of "Wild Horses". I think it even made it into a beer commercial at some point.
Do you know how many college kids had the "Reading Writing and Atraumatic" poster hanging in their dorm in 1991? You couldn't hook up in the girls dorms in 1993 without hearing Blind on repeat.

One could argue that the vacuum they created by going on hiatus instead of cranking out their third album lead directly to the success of The Cranberries and The Cardigans.

Cult band.....
This is what happens when you get old - history gets re-written without you knowing about it.
I mean this was my take when someone earlier was like “I don’t know how big The Sundays are.”

Back