Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 200175

View attachment 200176

Another must have.

Send help friends of vinyl anonymous.

If none of the eight billion other Swifty preorders got you, a signed insert one is up

View attachment 200177

100 randomly of her website exclusive will be signed, and one person will get a meet and greet.

If none of the eight billion other Swifty preorders got you, a signed insert one is up

Looks like it's already gone otherwise I'd have probably gotten it for trade $ later

That would be how many a day between announcement and release? 200+? I'm betting auto-pen with a few different signatures so there's some variance
Swifties buy the confetti that came with merchandise as packing material from different merch drops for 💰

I don’t think it matters if a squirrel signed it if it came from Taylor’s store.

Swifties buy the confetti that came with merchandise as packing material from different merch drops for 💰

I don’t think it matters if a squirrel signed it if it came from Taylor’s store.

I did buy Black Sabbath confetti once so I've got no room to talk. One day it will look awesome with the poster I plan to frame

20k in itself isn't too extreme - you see those kind of numbers with athletes and sports cards but it's still way more than most musicians, with that said I'd be deeply curious if a third party would authenticate the autos that come from this. Hard to tell

Honestly, I feel like she and all this bring so much importance and happiness to folks that it doesn't really get to me much.

20k in itself isn't too extreme - you see those kind of numbers with athletes and sports cards but it's still way more than most musicians, with that said I'd be deeply curious if a third party would authenticate the autos that come from this. Hard to tell

Honestly, I feel like she and all this bring so much importance and happiness to folks that it doesn't really get to me much.

20,000 is high for cards too though in one release. Maybe over a year and multiple signings but even then I'm guessing it's a quarter of that

Back