Pre-Order Thread

KRS800_2LP_SQ_300x.jpg

Oh whoopsie, speaking of, kinda looking like maybe Houndmouth just broke up.
Where did you find this?
I had to look up the name of the former Houndmouth member. Landed on her IG, and the most recent posts are full of people making snarky comments about how she has as many members as Houndmouth does now. Searched Houndmouth mentions on Twitter and found that the dummer is making weird accusations against the lead singer, who has blocked him. Lead singer's ex wife has apparently accused the lead singer of abuse, and there is Twitter gossip that it involves infidelity between lead singer and the drummer's wife.

TLDR: nothing official, just comments on social media indicating that they're in the middle of some kind of shake-up.

I had to look up the name of the former Houndmouth member. Landed on her IG, and the most recent posts are full of people making snarky comments about how she has as many members as Houndmouth does now. Searched Houndmouth mentions on Twitter and found that the dummer is making weird accusations against the lead singer, who has blocked him. Lead singer's ex wife has apparently accused the lead singer of abuse, and there is Twitter gossip that it involves infidelity between lead singer and the drummer's wife.

TLDR: nothing official, just comments on social media indicating that they're in the middle of some kind of shake-up.
Look at you, social media gossip queen.

Damn... Not that I followed them closely but they did open for Alabama Shakes about 10 years ago and I remember them having a good sound. Then the girl left and I never really heard from them again.

Also this is much better sleuthing.

Damn... Not that I followed them closely but they did open for Alabama Shakes about 10 years ago and I remember them having a good sound. Then the girl left and I never really heard from them again.

Also this is much better sleuthing.
Yeah, their last album was either rotm or discovery for magnolia. I quite liked it but it was a different feel from those first two records.

Seriously though it looks messy and it's a relief that my life will never be interesting enough that strangers are sharing these kinds of details with each other about me in public. That said, make you sure you click to read the reply about the hamster.

I am not on X anymore unfortunately but my interest is piqued.

Seriously though it looks messy and it's a relief that my life will never be interesting enough that strangers are sharing these kinds of details with each other about me in public. That said, make you sure you click to read the reply about the hamster.

My interest is piqued but I am not on Twitter either, so could you screen capture?

Back