Pre-Order Thread

Reactions: oak
Wow, I'd never heard of this band before. As soon as I put it on I thought I was listening to Sound of Ceres. I guess I know who their main influence is now!
For those that missed out: There will be another repress coming soon - they underestimated the demand...
And a few copies will be available from retailers on October, 25th.

Would never believe that she would ever get this big. I saw her open for George Strait and Ronnie Millsap back in 2007 and remember seeing her at the merch stand signing autographs. You never know. I have a similar story with Kings of Leon.
I work like four blocks from Rockefeller Center. Kids have been sleeping on the sidewalk on Sixth Avenue since Thursday to get tickets for SNL tonight just to see her perform for eight minutes

I received the following email regarding a delay with the new Channel Tres Black Moses vinyl.

Top notch transparency!

hey there:

thank you for pre-ordering channel tres on vinyl.

talya and i had expected to ship this week, but hit a snag with the manufacturing. everything is going to be great! but i want to be transparent about what happened and how we're handling the issue.

without getting too technical, i was unhappy with the test pressings. we were working with a new manufacturer who had come highly recommended. for some reason though their test pressings were considerably quieter than previous vinyls we've made over the last decade with other manufacturers, including the exquisite first pressing of channel's self-titled ep. program volume barely beat the noise floor. it also appeared the lacquer cutter had taken some liberty with the overall eq curve of both eps, which was confusing. we compared the records with channel's first pressing as well as other records of various vintage. the test pressings were dull and lifeless by comparison.

i've never had to kick back test pressings before. this was new to us. but when we voiced our concerns with the manufacturer, they refused to take the rap and tried to 'well actually' us into submission. they would not be recutting, they said. we didn't know what we were talking about, they said. actually, they said, what we were hearing was "vinyl warmth."

talya and i refuse to put out bad product. we've decided to eat the cost and move manufacturing over to a former vendor, the one who pressed channel's first EP. they graciously made room for us prodigals in their fall schedule, and have already begun the second pressing of channel's debut. same specs as advertised.

anyway, all this has shifted our delivery date targets to late november/early december. we're deeply sorry about this. if any of you would like a full refund for your order, we understand and are happy to accommodate. email me directly at nbs@godmodemusic.com. otherwise expect an email with tracking info as soon as we have everything ready to roll here.

thank you again.
nick/godmode

Dicaprio 2 clear restock. Likely a different pressing from the first preorder @Rahawk2

@Mr Moore @The_Stoned_Ape @Crabbers , look who came out of hiding!

Ha I almost got an original Azar Lawrence - Bridge Into the New Age the other day...decided it wasn't financially wise to do so though. P.S. I am back. Had a really rough few months, but starting to feel a little better and more social. Got a big fresh grabs post coming.

New Mixtape from Tom Caruana Mystery Chambers

Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers, by Wu Tang vs The Beatles

tom_caruana_beatles_wu_front_black_360x.jpg
tom_caruana_beatles_wu_front_orange_360x.jpg
tom_caruana_beatles_wu_front_green_360x.jpg

Back