Pre-Order Thread

Available from Amazon.co.uk. now and you get a £6 promo code for your next Amazon order when you spend £50 or more on Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards.

So those should be more or less widely available...
Yeah I placed an order from Amazon UK after I saw the post on Facebook. Reasonable for the price I suppose. I agree that these will probably be widely available even if the post says limited to 1,000. I placed an order just to be safe though.

Hemlock Ernst & Kenny Segal - Back at the House (abstract hip hop)

If you listen to Milo, you've heard them before. Whole album drops on 10/25.
$35 free shipping. Ltd. 250. It'll sell out

View attachment 19128

The single:

I love the little joke where they marked the base price at $600,000 and made the "sale price" $35.00 lol

I’m amused that the official Blue Nile FB page uses ‘High’ as its avatar...but it’s again left out of the reissues.

Ordered ‘Peace at Last’ - not my favourite but want it for the collection. I have originals of the first two.

Hot balls! Insta-buy. I have an OG Linn of 1st album but Hats is a masterpiece.
Yeah I have Linn copies of A Walk and Hats but never got the third album. I bought all three anyways. Those Linn releases sound pretty spectacular but are quite scarce in good condition now unfortunately. Mine are a little crackly.

Yeah I have Linn copies of A Walk and Hats but never got the third album. I bought all three anyways. Those Linn releases sound pretty spectacular but are quite scarce in good condition now unfortunately. Mine are a little crackly.
I only did the first two albums. Trying to be more selective. Don't have anything bad to say about Peace at Last but not essential IMO. The first two, however, are some of the most beautiful pop albums ever made.

Any Twightlight Sad fans?

THE TWILIGHT SAD
Killed My Parents And Hit The Road SIGNED
Fat Cat

Released: 8th November 2019

LP - signed copies£17.99Pre-OrderDispatched on or before Friday 8th November 2019
FATCD87_cover_hi-res.jpg

Signed Copies!
Long-awaited vinyl pressing of a rare, previously CD-only release by The Twilight Sad capturing the band in an early stage of their career.

With the majority of tracks mixed and mastered by Iain Cook (Churches/Aerogramme), ‘Killed My Parents And Hit The Road’ encompasses the bands’ bare, unfeigned use of melancholy with rousing, epic intensity, never straying too far from hitting sentimental nerves. Throughout the record, melodies stagger between feedback-laden instrumentals and rich, seemingly effortless acoustic ballads, each accented by James Graham’s strong Scottish tones, creating a collection of songs that are as intriguing as they are engulfing. Alongside their own tracks, the band cover songs by Joy Division (‘Twenty Four Hours’), Yeah Yeah Yeahs (‘Modern Romance’) and The Smiths (‘Half A Person’), providing greater scope into the tracks’ pensive and wistful subjects, whilst retaining the stirring and engaging qualities of the originals. The first side includes 4 tracks recorded live in 2008 at the ABC in Glasgow, the iconic venue now in danger of being demolished after last year's fire at the Glasgow School of Art. The songs themselves are taken from the band's debut album Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters, released the previous year, and perfectly show why that record was met with near-universal critical acclaim. Everything we love about the Twilight Sad is here, and ten years on we're proud to see it pressed to wax for all their fans, new and old, to enjoy.

Side A
1. Walking For Two Hours
2. That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
3. Untitled #28
4. Cold Days From The Birdhouse
5. And She Would Darken The Memory

Side B
1. Twenty Four Hours
2. The Weather Is Bad
3. Half A Person
4. Untitled #27
5. Modern Romance
6. I Was Hoping Winter Was Over

Any Twightlight Sad fans?

THE TWILIGHT SAD
Killed My Parents And Hit The Road SIGNED
Fat Cat

Released: 8th November 2019

LP - signed copies£17.99Pre-OrderDispatched on or before Friday 8th November 2019
FATCD87_cover_hi-res.jpg

Signed Copies!
Long-awaited vinyl pressing of a rare, previously CD-only release by The Twilight Sad capturing the band in an early stage of their career.

With the majority of tracks mixed and mastered by Iain Cook (Churches/Aerogramme), ‘Killed My Parents And Hit The Road’ encompasses the bands’ bare, unfeigned use of melancholy with rousing, epic intensity, never straying too far from hitting sentimental nerves. Throughout the record, melodies stagger between feedback-laden instrumentals and rich, seemingly effortless acoustic ballads, each accented by James Graham’s strong Scottish tones, creating a collection of songs that are as intriguing as they are engulfing. Alongside their own tracks, the band cover songs by Joy Division (‘Twenty Four Hours’), Yeah Yeah Yeahs (‘Modern Romance’) and The Smiths (‘Half A Person’), providing greater scope into the tracks’ pensive and wistful subjects, whilst retaining the stirring and engaging qualities of the originals. The first side includes 4 tracks recorded live in 2008 at the ABC in Glasgow, the iconic venue now in danger of being demolished after last year's fire at the Glasgow School of Art. The songs themselves are taken from the band's debut album Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters, released the previous year, and perfectly show why that record was met with near-universal critical acclaim. Everything we love about the Twilight Sad is here, and ten years on we're proud to see it pressed to wax for all their fans, new and old, to enjoy.

Side A
1. Walking For Two Hours
2. That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
3. Untitled #28
4. Cold Days From The Birdhouse
5. And She Would Darken The Memory

Side B
1. Twenty Four Hours
2. The Weather Is Bad
3. Half A Person
4. Untitled #27
5. Modern Romance
6. I Was Hoping Winter Was Over

Great album cover

Hemlock Ernst & Kenny Segal - Back at the House (abstract hip hop)

If you listen to Milo, you've heard them before. Whole album drops on 10/25.
$35 free shipping. Ltd. 250. It'll sell out

View attachment 19128

The single:

Insta buy.

Back