Pre-Order Thread

d1bc0992-28b1-46f1-b4d8-3925be5ac142.jpg

1-2XpLVCDazk422YoWJPLhuAQ9SwJ95mKN_250x.png

ah okay. wasn't sure that was the same series. thanks! i'll probably grab the holy hive one and might pick up the Harping EP too.
Also, two different things, both of the Jewels to date were various artist comps, here's volume 1:

Fields was Vault and that was just his stuff. I think maybe they were trying to convince him to stay with the label.

ITT - Lee is a moron. If you need further proof, I had to go to the restroom about ten minutes ago and left my badge on my desk. The badge is how I get into my office. So I locked myself out of my office in the basement of the building with no phone and no badge to get anywhere else. Fortunately, one of my staff members was in the break room across the hall... so I got back in and immediately put my badge back on.

right? strange! maybe something got delayed or axed completely...
My guess would be the Hive break up made them want to strike while the iron was hot. Either that or it's Michels and the chance to work with Black Thought slowed it down.

ITT - Lee is a moron. If you need further proof, I had to go to the restroom about ten minutes ago and left my badge on my desk. The badge is how I get into my office. So I locked myself out of my office in the basement of the building with no phone and no badge to get anywhere else. Fortunately, one of my staff members was in the break room across the hall... so I got back in and immediately put my badge back on.
Who goes to the restroom without their phone? 🤣

Hotline TNT with an album coming on Third Man:

Hotline TNT with an album coming on Third Man:

Very hyped for this, I caught them last month playing with. They are gutting a body of water and the first single is great.

Back