Pre-Order Thread

What really picks my butt. When you do a pre-order on Amazon and there is a delay (not a big deal), they send you an email that says 'we don't know when we will get this.' But the listing for the item on the site makes it look like I would get it tomorrow if I ordered today. :mad:
This also, uh ... picks my butt.

What really picks my butt. When you do a pre-order on Amazon and there is a delay (not a big deal), they send you an email that says 'we don't know when we will get this.' But the listing for the item on the site makes it look like I would get it tomorrow if I ordered today. :mad:
Yup. I had ordered the Sonic Youth live album from Amazon and realized that was probably gonna happen to my order so cancelled and ordered from Rough Trade instead.

Geez... my Amz order gives a delivery estimate - "Arriving Sep 5 - Sep 7" - I was hoping for much faster than that.

Thats why I don't order things on Amazon that don't have a estimated delivery date. I've have gotten emails about preorders getting delayed and while that is frustrating when it happens its not under Amazons control.

Thats why I don't order things on Amazon that don't have a estimated delivery date. I've have gotten emails about preorders getting delayed and while that is frustrating when it happens its not under Amazons control.
I totally get that, delays happen all the time for various reasons. What gets me is the item is delayed, fine. But don't keep listing it as "free delivery tomorrow" if I order now, when that is definitely not the case.

They sent me a email on release day that there was a delay and did not know when it would ship. They should also update the listing in the store to say the same.

I know it is a tiny issue in a world of bigger issues. Still picks my butt.

Peeping-Tom-Peeping-Tom-Color-Vinyl-LP-2659813_1024x1024.jpg

HIM-Greatest-Lovesongs-Vol-666-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2659636_1024x1024.jpg

HIM-Razorblade-Romance-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2659643_1024x1024.jpg

HIM-Deep-Shadows-and-Brilliant-Highlights-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2659630_1024x1024.jpg

HIM-Love-Metal-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2659642_1024x1024.jpg

Peeping-Tom-Peeping-Tom-Color-Vinyl-LP-2659813_1024x1024.jpg

PeepingTom-VinylMockup-RevolverExclusiveMaroon.jpg

Back